Could LSU be getting a Grad Treansfer QB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, May 8, 2018.

1. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

LSU has men with a DAMN STRONG MORAL FIBER. GREAT GROUP OF MEN. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

stevescookin and didit like this.
  2. six pack dan

Canada had an offense which ranked in the 100's in red zone scoring. Coach O wasn't responsible for the man's failure, and unlike Lester Miles(who I liked as a person just didn't like his coaching) he made a change instead of letting it continue. Coach O learned a lot from his time at Ole Piss(over 10 years ago with no talent) and changed. That is what you want in your coach, someone trying to get better and not satisfied with losing...

Hey bama, WE COMIN'

3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I’m not defending Canada. My issue is he never should’ve been brought in. Baby Huey wanted Stevie E all along. He should’ve had the nads to say it. Oh Canada was hauled in to make E hire look better.
    I don’t think Baby Huey is a straight shooter. The OC situation was a debacle of dishonesty.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Molehill mountain up in here.

5. six pack dan

I think he told them he wanted him, and Alleva made him hire a big name to get him the job.

I blame drunken Joe for the screwup.

KyleK likes this.
  6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Dude, your dislike for Oeaux shines on every point you try to make and defies logic. On the one hand, Oeaux should have the nads to hire E over Canada, even though he didn’t actually have the permanent HC job yet, and getting it was contingent on him hiring a big name OC. Then when he does nad up and makes a change just 1 year later, he’s just an idiot who isn’t a straight shooter, who doesn’t know what he wants, and mishandled it all. After 1 year, not 5 or 10, one, he naded up and fired the guy who didn’t fit his coaching philosophy, and turned around and hired who he wanted all along, but you find fault. Saban goes through coaches like water, CUM has gone through several OCs, yet, when Oeaux does, it’s unacceptable even though he had to hire the one he did to get the job to begin with. If a 1 year F up coaching hire is your barometer, not much is going to satisfy you, and your opinions are already predetermined, close minded, illogical and will carry very little weight to most on here.

LSU_4_LIFE, KyleK, mctiger and 6 others like this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Could have just said never go full @Taint.

8. six pack dan

Don wouldn't have unter stood that

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You're right til the last sentence. We're fiscally irresponsible but it's not bc of this bad hire.

10. six pack dan

TeamofSavages is such a shitty poster, he must go on my ignored list with 1 will who shall not be named.