Could LSU be getting a Grad Treansfer QB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, May 8, 2018.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think he’ll be around a while. He didn’t really want it, but I think he kinda wanted it.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I don't know about that. Maybe thats the way O manages, but I want the one person who is willing to throw his dick out there and make them say no. I want the guy who is gonna compete for the position, not the guy who says no, but turns out he just didn't have the balls to compete for the role.

This, of course, is all speculation and none of it should transfer to the product on the field. The kids playing the game are somewhat innocent of that, but the paychecks on the sidelines are professionals. They hold the greatest accountability and I damn sure hope it is coming from a coach willing to fight for his job.

But a white QB with limited mobility who can chuck it? I think that guy was our best QB over the last decade if I'm not mistaken. I am way open minded on this cat and if there was ever a god, let us face the nuts somewhere in this mess before this kid is done. He'll be a Tiger and come that day, one that really wants to eat. Fuck CUM and fuck him twice on Sunday. I want this kid to step up and make him pay, but even more, I want this kid to face the nuts and stick their shit and give CUM a real ticker checker. I think him coming to LSU gives him a real chance to do that. Nowhere else.

ParadiseiNC, lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  3. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

There was an article on Steve saying the reason he didn’t want the job the first time was because he didn’t like working with someone else’s playbook. He had the opportunity to design and implement his own plays this time which is why he took the job. Supposedly he has full control of play calling and personnel so if he crashes it will be on him. The article said something about he didn’t like taking responsibility for other cook’s mistakes. He is the chef now so it’s all on him. I thought he was a little mouse that just hid behind a minimal job at LSU and didn’t really contribute but it appears he has some testicles and wants to do it his way!

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

why not you would hung with the results either way

Pjoe likes this.
  5. lsu-i-like

I don’t think he was scared, I think he was just pretty content with his lot in life. I think he’ll fight plenty.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

That doesn't make sense. He took the job temporarily when he was using someone else's cookbook. The next year it would have been his own.

Pjoe likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

He was like, “Been there, done that, that ship has sailed.” Then like Rambo he made a reluctant return.

8. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I think it was forced on him. He mentioned he only did it because it was temporary. Remember it wasn’t Oeaux permanent position at that time and him getting the job was contingent on bringing in a big name OC. Joe bought his sales pitch and gave him the job but his ace in the hole went to Florida. We had to settle for Canada. After that failed, he went back to Steve with the promise he could develop his own style. This is Ed Orgeron football which is why most of us expect him to fail (not WANT but expect). That’s how a con artist works, he promises steak, but brings in hamburger. Also keep in mind that O hasn’t been consistent in naming the kind of offense he wants.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Call up your buddy taint, tell him to call his buddy perple

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think Oeaux wants any kind of offense that can score more points than the defense gives up. As for Ensminger's motives I think he was happy being the TE coach for $300k a year and he knew that when Oeaux was hired that the deal was to hire a name OC and there was no way he would be in line for the job whether he wanted it or not. With the way things worked out I think he is glad to be the OC. He does have an offensive mind that was unutilized under Miles. I think he is looking forward to imprinting his ideas and bringing the offense out of the middle ages and trying to develop QB's in his own way. And at age 58 the bump in pay is nice for as long it lasts and his retirement benefits will take an upward spike too.