Could LSU be getting a Grad Treansfer QB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, May 8, 2018.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Right now Baby Huey is looking for chicken salad because he thinks currently at qb its chicken doo doo
    He's right. Desperate ? Yep, but desperate is better than 7-5.

2. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

There's currently no talent at qb. If Brennan had anything, we'd have seen flashes by now. Like most recurring problems it's a combo of things. Insufficient talent, inadequate coaching and toss in some candy assed 'me first' attitude on the part of this generation of athletes.

Pjoe likes this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Injury caused him to get passed on the depth chart, but a lot of fans were high on him.

Don Castavez likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont know what you have watched then. Kid has the talent. Some of the best thrown balls were from him. Also some of the worst.

He is just a little small and forcing the ball. He played vs shit competition in high-school and is trying to get away with the same throws. Not gonna work at this level. Kids got a arm tho.

LSUDieHard likes this.
  5. lsu-i-like

He’s not good enough now, probably won’t be by fall. Redshirt would do wonders and he’d be a fool to leave. If we manage QBs right, when it’s his turn he could shine and be a part of an offensive rebirth at LSU. With an offensive rebirth comes competing for NCs and legendary status for O.

LSUDieHard and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

If it only was a tweet, on an occasion.

Why, as an adult, do you think it's a good thing to do?

You'll find school administrations tell fans "don't tweet at recruits." Why?

7. lsu-i-like

Outside of dead period, do they tell coaches to chill? Recruiting analysts? Media?

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Places like LSU, Alabama and rhe othe really big time programs all have hundreds of thousands of fans, if not millions. A lot of them are idiots. There is no way to stop fans from tweeting anyting they want at anybody anything at anybody they choose. Sadly, social media is interwoven with tbe fabric of everyday life. If you doubt ehat I say reflect on this fact: all of the callers to the Paul Finebaum Show have twitter accounts and some of them have gotten a small degree of fame from it. Phyllis from Mulga's rant at Colin "Cowtird" got a few million views on YouTube.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A very good point and post but here is the elephant in the room.

What becomes of Steve Ensminger? If he didn't want the job the first time (pretty sure he is on record saying that) then how long is he that guy?

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  10. BP

BP Founding Member

I'm guessing that Ensminger ALWAYS wanted to be the OC for LSU. However, he knew that he did not have a chance last year. O was under pressure (as in, "If you want the job, hire a sexy OC."), and Ensminger figured the best thing to do was to act as if he wasn't interested, anyway.