Coronavirus Justice

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there are many many ethnic minorities. but the overwhelming number are han chinese. there are minority enclaves all over, all fairly unimportant and marginalized by the govt.

that said, the answer i gave earlier is correct, taiwanese are ethnically the same as mainlanders, with a smattering of more japanese.

tainwan is mostly han chinese from the mainland that are refugees of communism.

chinese, like us, and india, and a other places, see a divide between north and south, where southerners are louder and more less sophisticated and party, while northerners are quieter, more educated and urbane.

i guess this is true of lots of counries, reversed for england where the southeast is classy and the northerners and west country are hicks.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am not sure “educated” means what it once was these days.

APPTiger and furduknfish like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i didnt say these stereotypes were true. this is just what people often think.

also we are an amazing place in terms of lack of social stratification, compared to the rest of the world.

also we are probably the least racist nation, where the others that are close to us are the most cutlurally similar, like canada.

it is intersting that american is not an ethnicity, whereas chinese is. china considers yoou chinese regardless of your passport, even if you are british. a chinese brit that was born in surrey and doesnt speeak one word is considered chinese, but a child of dutch parents that grew up in china and only knows chinese is always a foreigner, and will never get citizenship.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Even if he boiled a dog alive and ate it? And then bit off the head of a bat while listening to Crazy Train?

onceanlsufan likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Was it Ozzie Osbourne or Alice Cooper who bit the head off a bat onstage and then had to get rabies shots?

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I was thinking Ozzy but i could be wrong.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Ozzie I’m sure

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

It was ozzy and I remember reading a long time ago that it was supposed to be a rubber bat.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The Archdiocese of New Orleans has filed for bankruptcy. I thought the Catholic church had an unlimited amout of money.
    The reason stems from settling all those pedophile priest lawsuits.

Did somebody forget to setup a paypal account to milk donationscfrom livestream watchers?

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The money is in the Vatican