Coronavirus Justice

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are Taiwanese racially and ethnically the same as Chinese? I just saw where they only had 400 cases and 6 deaths. Their baseball league has started playing with mannequins and cardboard cutouts instead of fans.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They dont have open borders...

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

el005639 likes this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Not my point, you just have to be very careful when you identify a class of people as "defective"

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If being classed as defective would help bring about a vaccine that would save my life then go ahead and class me.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well. Races are different. I am not sure why we deny evolutionary science to appease people’s feelings.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    mctiger likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

taiwan are the same as chinese. when the comunists took over, they normal non-commies got backed and backed and backed down until the anti-commies only had taiwan. they are the "republic of china" as opposed to the "peoples republic of china" and believe themselves to be the real historical china. unlike the rest of the country which was subject to a great leap forward and cutlural revolution, they treasure their relics and history and shit. they are the real china. mainland china has been destroyed and re-built as a soviet style communist shithole.

hong kong and taiwan are both spectacular and represent what could have happened to the chinese people if they could have avoided communism.

in fact when liberals always model the ideal society after denmar, i say look at taiwan. its a magnificent free democracy.

Frogleg likes this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Here is a fun fact.

I was in the air, with an Admiral, en route Taipei when the Taiwanese learned of us throwing them under the bus. Coming in to land we commented on all the manned AAW guns and dug in soldiers. They sent us down to the end of the terminal, kept us on ice for hours. We finally got off the plane, had to walk through a 200 - 300 yard gauntlet of soldiers with weapons,into basically a shed. I told the Admiral they were guarding us, he said they were protecting us. About dusk they let in the helo that was taking us out to the ship that we were going to ride pick us up.

I was the staff communications guy, and upon reaching the ship we were told to place a secure call to CINCPAC (big time, in charge of the entire Pacific) for a debrief. Thank God the ships secure comes came right up and the call went through.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

China is a big country. I'm sure there are ethnic variations between some of them. Like maybe Mongolians being different from Cantonese or something. To us they are all slant eyed yellow people but to each other they probably know the difference. Like the people of Western Europe are white people and the slavs of Eastern Europe are also white but you can tell if somebody has slavic facial features.