Corona virus jokes

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Ya know, I had a very heated discussion with some people that swore that he in fact did mean to inject bleach or household cleaner or wash the lungs out with it to see if it works. They also maintained there was nothing else that anyone could point to which could be construed as disinfectants; that HAD to be what he was referring to. I disagreed and they asked me to prove it, so I politely showed them links to research being done with lightbox therapy (UVC filtration of the blood), O3 infusions, etc... All of which are means of "disinfecting" the blood.

Their reply at that point was, "I don't care, that's not what he meant..". They then went on a tirade asking me "well then explain the stupid notion that you can 'wash out' the lungs' that he made".. So later, I pointed out in private chat that there was in fact a procedure known as Bronchoalveolar lavage, where they go in with a device that is basically an endoscope, and they spray saline into the lungs and then suck it back out. This removes mucus, infected material, and "stuff" from the lungs and cleanses them. I also pointed out that saline can also be classified as a .... disinfectant.

Their basic response in a message later was that I'm no doctor and don't know what I'm talking about and that I was full of shit. They asked, "What qualifies you all of a sudden an expert? You have medical training?".. I answered with a no, but speaking as a lung transplant patient, I was indeed familiar with that procedure since I basically have it done about every 3 months. I never got a reply to that last message.. lol

fanatic, mctiger, APPTiger and 4 others like this.
  2. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

shane0911 likes this.
  7. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

In any debate, every participant knows he/she is the smartest person in the debate. This is very frustrating when one is debating an idiot.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yes ... I used to have a T shirt that read ....

People who think they know it all agitate the hell out of those of us who actually do.

Bengal B likes this.