Contraception....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 4, 2012.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean, if you want to talk government run health care, I can tell you plenty of stories with sitting in a waiting room for 5 hours while my daughter throws up on me 5 times before they see us. All during the peak hours of 12 AM...

My wife didn't get to pick who delivered our child, they picked for us.
    Tons of stories....

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Please explain. I have a hard time believing this. I was active duty from -91-95 and my health insurance was fully covered. I realize that has been a few moons ago so I am asking.....can't believe that it has changed that much in 15-17 years.

3. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

Again how much do you think these pills cost? The insurance companies hike up the price.

4. southerntgr

yep the government will pay for bc pills if you are on medicare or medicaid.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You ever look at your LES?

It comes out of your pay auto.... It's not anywhere near civillian amounts, but its something...

However, I also got paid 24k a year, so ya'll do the math...

I had Tricare prime on Active duty..

Once you get out, there is an option to keep tricare, but the rates go up by a lot.. Well a lot compared to active duty...

TRICARE Prime Options?

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Affordable Health Care Law would allow you to take your insurance to the provider of your choice. Providers will have to compete to get your business and will have incentive to keep waits short and costs attractive. Even if it is government-subsidized insurance, it keeps the free-market in play and doesn't run government clinics and charity hospitals.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, freedom of religion.

They have a right to choose what they want to cover. They do not force people to apply for a job...

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

But this didn't originate from a medical need.

I can help.

I know of a method that will regulate you without the BC pill. I'll need pics of your kitten to see if you're a candidate. You can either post them here or pm me.

/thread

9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Insurance is as personal as religious beliefs and in this country, citizens have a choice. As long as the choice is being offered, then no harm is done. The church isn't forcing people to use contraceptives, but they have no right to limit people's options.

1 person likes this.
  10. southerntgr

I wouldn't touch you with Shane's dick and speaking of shouldn't you be worried about him and sooner and not me. Stay out of my business. Adults are trying to talk.

Sincerely,

Your daily PMS scrooge (which the joke is on the 3 stooges cause I don't have periods)

PS. Thank you depo shot!