Congrats Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 14, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Big win today. Didn't think y'all could do it but even down so many points you guys fought through adversity, some leaders stepped up, and people made plays. You bailed each other out and that's what teams do. You rally around each other.

MVP's

Offense - Russell Gage and DJ Chark, Guice, Williams, and Etling all played tough, shout out to Adrian Magee who probably gets my vote for MVP of this game on offense along with that offensive line. It wasn't perfect, mistakes were made, but against those odds I would say this offensive line played one hell of a game.

Defense- Devin White was fucking everywhere. Play after play after play. Getting Herron back apparently made a difference and shout out to Rashard Lawerence for gutting that out hurt. That dude is a leader. Greedy, Donte, Delpit after the first half, all played solid, coming up with big pass defenses in the 2nd half.

Special Teams. Gage, Chark, Culp, and the punter I can't remember his name, all played great.

All in all, I talk a lot of shit, but I'm proud to be an LSU Tiger today. And even if we would have come up short this team showed heart, guts, and never gave up. As Les would say this team had a want for victory against a quality opponent.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Come to think of it, after Herron finally came in, AU didn't score but a few FG.

lsu-i-like and ParadiseiNC like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That is correct.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

And Gamble was kicking it out of the back of the endzone.

didit, gynojunkie, jdkees and 4 others like this.
  5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

This team did NOT like being called soft. Much respect for this group.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Yeah, I was thinking "good effort to make it a game again" but I never thought they would dominate the 2nd half on defense like they did. At the half all I thought was at least we didn't embarrass ourselves again.

Is Devin White a human being or a monster? I don't think Donte Jackson has allowed a completion to his coverage all season. Too bad he dropped the ball on the would be icing on the cake pick 6.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    fanatic and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Devin White is so fast. He shoots the gap way too fast some times and over-shoots, but it usually causes enough disruption it works out.

Was glad to see Key with more effort. That out of shape turd was really pissing me off for a good while.

didit likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Key still looked slow and was not getting into position to make plays. So far he is a mete shell of his former self. I hope he likes cold weather. At this rate he will earn his living in the Canadian League.
    I really hope he gets it together by the time we play the gumps.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He will have to come back a year, though he will be drafted no later than the 2nd based on talent alone.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I’m very glad we won but I was impressed how we fought back and could have stomached a loss. Good job everyone.

Winston1 and jdkees like this.