Confusion about Bowl matchups

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 14, 2004.

1. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

Funny you mention that b/c I also used to root for UT before the golden child was annointed starter due his pops influence. No way Applewhite should have been benched. Now I hate UT and their liberal ass tree huggin campus :D

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I loved the game *can't remember exactly which one" Chris Simms was getting hammered and Major came in and almost got the W for Texas...

3. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

It is the one in San Diego, I believe it is the Holiday Bowl.

It is funny that as long as Slack Brown earns Texas money, he will stay the head coach of Texas. If he continues his ways with OU, he will have the record of losses against OU next year. It is like LSU against the Bear.

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Yea... Mack needs to go to Florida and Urban Meyer needs to go to UT.

5. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I thought the rule was a non bcs team in the top 6 is guaranteed a BCS spot. Since there are only 2 at large spots, the top 2 non bcs teams would get them if there were more than 2 non bcs teams in the top 6. I also think there is a rule that only 2 bcs spots can go to one conference.

6. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Utah in the Sugar would be a disaster for the city, I think. I suppose the Utes might travel because they rarely get outside of Mormon country for anything. But would these guys bring the $$ to town and party? I shutter to see a match-up like that in the Sugar. It is so non-traditional. :cuss:

BTW, I think OU would destroy Utah. I think Utah would get blown out by just about any BCS team, save for the Big East, maybe.