Confederate Statues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by HalloweenRun, Aug 17, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Apples and oranges. I know that went over your head so i will simplify.

You are not very smart

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Welcome to the board.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Right on cue, the liar from USC posts an obviously photoshopped image of Margaret Sanger with the KKK.

Here's the real photo:

[​IMG]

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

J William Fullbright?

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

In May 1926, a hopeful spring day, this progressive icon, this liberal hero, this founding mother of one of liberalism’s most sacred organizations, Planned Parenthood, an organization that liberals demand we fund with tax dollars, went directly to a KKK meeting and spoke at length to the faithful.....

Sanger openly wrote about in her 1938 autobiography published by W.W. Norton, one of the leading New York publishing houses.

There, on pages 366 and 367, Sanger began by immediately justifying her acceptance of the invitation: “Always to me any aroused group was a good group, and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey.”

“I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered. "

"One of Sanger’s favorite slogans, so much so that it adorned the masthead of her Birth Control Review, was this: “Birth Control: To Create a Race of Thoroughbreds.”

" She lamented America’s “race of degenerates.” This meant purging the landscape of its “human weeds” and “the dead weight of human waste.” This included the “feeble-minded,” the “imbeciles,” the “morons,” and the “idiots,” but it also included a “Negro Project” that Margaret had in mind for another group of Americans.

The Negro Project was close to Sanger’s heart, as shown by a remarkable December 10, 1939 letter she wrote to Dr. Clarence Gamble of Milton, Massachusetts. (The letter is today held in the Sanger archives at Smith College.) The Planned Parenthood foundress alerted the good doctor: “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.”

After a trip to Russia, she penned an article titled, “Birth Control in Russia,” where she noted, “Theoretically, there are no obstacles to birth control in Russia. It is accepted… on the grounds of health and human right.” She said of America: “[W]e could well take example from Russia, where there are no legal restrictions, no religious condemnation, and where birth control instruction is part of the regular welfare service of the government.”

Hmmm......sounds like modern-day America under Obama has adopted Russia's birth control policy from the 30's. Yaaaassss Maggie.....weeds indeed.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you sure she wasn't one of the WII German Gestapo who got away? Just Rex's kind of dream girl.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

[​IMG]

BREAKING NEWS:

Replacements are being erected as we speak.

shane0911, mancha and tirk like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Where did you find this uscvball? Want more of this to send to my daughter in law. Can you send the link or source?