Condescending Michelle gets bitch slapped

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Tomi Lahren, hired like many others by Fox because she's a blonde bimbo, dutifully reading words written by someone else. LOL

Gee, I wonder what her job status there and at TheBlaze would be if she publicly AGREED with Michelle Obama?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just a question; Did Michelle go against her own advice and vote for her husband instead of Hillary when they ran against each other?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Barack is not a sexist creep, but I'm not surprised you couldn't comprehend an intelligent voice.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Once again

Just a question; Did Michelle go against her own advice and vote for her husband instead of Hillary when they ran against each other?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah I agree Barrack is very intelligent people saw that and all 57 states voted for him.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Here is a very classy Michelle showing her love of country, classy as her husband. Notice the scowl and look of arrogance on her face and Obama's approving nod.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are such a liar. That video says that a "professor from a school of the deaf" CONFIRMED the words which that video narrator puts in her mouth. No such thing happened... here's what the purported professor from that school says about that "confirmation":

Please be advised that The River School was not involved in any translation services for a recent video clip currently circulating on the Internet.

What you are is just a dumb chump... a conduit for spreading nutcase lies because you, yourself, have no opposition to spreading lies as long as they further your racism and hatred. Like I said, you are a liar.

And here, for those who were previously unfamiliar with that particular bit of smear against a great and classy woman, is what Michelle actually said, according to the consensus at AllDeaf.com:

“It’s amazing how they fold that flag."

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Racism? The only ism I will admit to is Rexism. Dated a black coed named Sharlene for over a year while at USL in Lafayette in 1971-72. She was in my speech class and we teamed up for a project. I loved this girl and admired her but pressure from her parents and threats from "the brothers" broke us up. My black teammates on the football team had to protect my ass from getting beat up. Sharlene is happily married today living in Carencro we meet for coffee now and then to reminis. So what was the name of your black girlfriend in college?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Proves nothing.