Conceal and Carry

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by tigerchick46, Jan 27, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I am not. My stubbornness on this issue is waning however and I will be very soon.

Hopefully the pervs will take a holiday here....I have larger than average hands. I learned using a .357 with .44 cartridges. Mostly now I like to shoot a SS P226.

When I go to the range, I like to rent different guns for that purpose.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

They don't ever, and unlike your stubbornness there's isn't waning.....

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think you meant to say a .357 with .38 cartridges but not a big deal

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Actually it is kind of a big deal.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Breathe
    Relax
    Aim
    Squeeze

B.R.A.S (brass?)was the acronym back in the day when uncle had us at the range

6. shane0911

You forgot the other S which is stop, the natural pause after the exhale. Best time for the round to go off.

We could go into natural point of aim but that is more about a sitting or prone shooting position.

7. shane0911

Well if you consider that a .44 is a considerable amount larger in diameter than a .357 and it won't fit then yeah I guess it could be.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you nearsighted or farsighted? I'm nearsighted. I don't need to wear glasses or contact lenses to read or see up close but I need them to drive. Get yourself over to the optometrists office. Disposable contact lenses are comfortable and affordable. Nobody will know you're wearing them and after a day or so you won't notice yourself.

Pervs don't take breaks. First find a gun that you feel very comfortable holding and firing. A confrontation with an armed felon is very likely to happen a a closer distance than the distance at which you shoot a target at the back of a range. Try shooting at a closer range with targets that have a human figure or picture. Practice until you can point and shoot and become consistent hitting the chest area.

There are videos on YouTube giving shooting instructions from beginners to advanced. I haven't watched these but you can start here

They just held the National SHOT Show in Las Vegas. I saw a news item the other day about concealed carry holsters especially designed for women.

http://www.shotshow.org/

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Probably. It was over 15 years ago. I have no problems admitting my crappy memory on this one.

shane0911 likes this.