Conceal and Carry

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by tigerchick46, Jan 27, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

oh no me neither. its an extension of your dick and im not walking around with my dick out.

im quite sure we know the one who would do that.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I hear my neighbor, two houses down and across the pasture, shooting a lot of 10 rounds between pauses. I'm guessing either him or his wife recently got their conceal carry or maybe shooting in order to go get it.

I was thinking how most people would probably be aggravated by this going on for over an hour now but I'm glad. I hope a lot of people passing on the hwy hear and see him. Wish all my neighbors would shoot pistols. Make people assume we're a bunch of doomsday preppers, militia, or head cases.

3. LSUTiga

@tigerchick I wonder how her training is going. We need to send vball and Stacey next. Stacey may need one in case her round-house misses. vball's tongue lashings can only take her so far.

4. tirk

thats not normal in the country anymore? well we used to be so far apart from one another it didnt matter. now they got gd subdivisions even wherever you live.

went and shot my AR earlier. Had to pay at a range so not to get arrested.

5. LSUTiga

They hunt ducks behind my house and doves in front. Just not so much pistol shooting. I shoot mine 50 yards behind my house in a pasture.

I hear the range in Woodworth is nice. There's one at Sherburne too. May be closer to you.

6. LSUTiga

I don't know what they're shooting now but it sounds like a freggin cannon. I may have to hop on my 4 wheeler and go check it out.

7. tirk

yeah sherburne is the free one. ive been there but public range = public idiots. but its not too bad.

8. LSUTiga

I guess she chickened out.

9. LSUTiga

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/loaded-gun-in-vagina-687341

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/23/dallas-archer-gun-in-vagina_n_5198486.html

10. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

It wasn't too bad, the guy teaching it was kind of full of himself "he tried to remind us at least 10 times how he's a triathlete and been through sniper training", big dork, but meant well I suppose. Shane would have loved him, he's an open carry advocate.......but overall it wasn't too painful in fact he fast tracked a lot of stuff. I sent off my money order today for a lifetime permit along with all the paperwork to baton rouge, he said it takes about 60 days.