Comey's Senate Committee Investigation Testimony

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If there are tapes and I were Trump I would claim they are discussions of my yoga classes and my daughters wedding and I would then used Bleachbit and a hammer to destroy them, seemed to work for The Bitch

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

At this point it takes a true moron to believe there are tapes.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I believe it's your Tin Foil Hat gang that belives all this Rooskie, secret memo and secret tape shit not me.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you saw "moron", and assumed Rex was talking about you

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Kinda weak again 2016-12-24-17-56-18--1678945161.png try coffee with caffeine in it. My response was in general to Rex's Ramblings.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And sometimes what you read is what you get. Not everyone is a keyboard ninja.

I honestly don't contemplate such things because I'm a female and I don't get in physical altercations, and I doubt I could kick more than 1% of men's asses here or anywhere else.

However, in a wager, I'd take 5'10", 200 lbs of rompin stompin redneck ass-whupper over the beanpole Yankee, all....day.....long.

I'll tell you what....I've spent a fair amount of time in the Southeast and IMO they don't mess around. They'll tell you to your face what they think whether it's polite or not. Any ensuing fights would be up to you. Now, they'll get in a beat down just for fun and make up right after, have a few beers. That's not to say they are uncivilized, just that West Coast men are largely non-confrontational for the most part and don't understand the idea of occasional dust-ups to settle differences of opinion.

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I suggest some of you guys need to take a pause. Really, you are engaged in a thread about kicking the ex-director of the FBI's azz! Feel like I need a shower!

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Give me a raw boned Atchafalaya Basin Cajun trapper no matter how big or small and BOOYA Comey goes down. Poo Yi.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You better watch it or rompin', stompin' @uscvball will be on you like white on rice.

el005639 likes this.