Comey's Senate Committee Investigation Testimony

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 7, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah ok. And Hillary is going to win in a landslide. oh snap

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Comey's testimony is a problem simply because he's been politically compromised. I'm sure there's truth in there somewhere but it's clear to me he was after revenge for being fired.

BTW, is there actually anything wrong with Trump saying he hoped Comey would be able to drop the Flynn matter? When Flynn's telephone conversation with Kislyak became public - presumably because it was the strongest smoking gun the anti-Trump Obama leakers had - it was perfectly clear Flynn had done nothing wrong. So what's wrong with saying that in the absence of a cause of action, you hope that the FBI can knock off the witch hunt?

And as far as asking for loyalty....don't most bosses do that? I don't find it unusual and frankly, Obama exacted a strangulating rule regarding leaks and loyalty.

3. LSUTiga

Comey compromised the integrity of the FBI by "leaking," in my opinion. He's far from that Eagle Scout we were sold.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

He didn't leak when he was Director,.. he's a trained FBI man, they interview, take extensive notes, and discuss amongst the agency on how to proceed. Comey was concerned about Trump's improper etiquette/behavior in trying to curtail the Flynn investigation. He sought advice from his peers, as well as striving to protect himself against Trump. The information he released came after he was fired,.. and in response to Trump's lies

5. LSUTiga

I'd believe that if he took the same approach with Hillary's server, but he didn't. He didn't take notes then, either. He's a slimeball.

I agree with vball, he's a bitter dismissed employee. He's inconsistent as fuck so don't give me the protocol bullshit.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

Did you watch the hearing?

7. LSUTiga

Most.

8. GiantDuckFan

atta babe,.. I thought Comey's testimony seemed credible/forthright,.. but he's wicked smart, and I'm too trusting,.. so who knows, I could be wrong,.. Trump seems less honest to me.

The investigation continues

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  9. LSUTiga

Trump either lies, or changes his mind an awful lot. :D

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Let's focus on Comey....he said he got pressure from Lynch where Hillary was concerned. And strangely enough that happened after Loretta and Bill just happened to have their planes bump in to each other in Arizona. There can be NO doubt that the two of them discussed any legal proceedings regarding Hillary and Lynch capitulated, then pressured Comey. So now we're supposed to pay attention when he says he was pressured by Trump?

Do you want to review the Dem flip-flop on this guy? Last summer, they loved him.

"After his agency's initial investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server yielded no recommendation for charges, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, the Democratic nominee for vice president, called Comey “wonderful” and said he was a “tough career public servant.”

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi called him a “great man” and said “we are very privileged in our country to have him be the director of the FBI.” And Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid said “no one can question the integrity, the competence” of Comey.

Woah Nellie, then he decided to re-open the investigation and this happened......

"U.S. Senator Harry Reid, the Democratic leader in the Senate, accused Comey on Sunday of "a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another."

He said, without providing evidence, that the FBI was keeping “explosive information” under wraps about ties between the Trump campaign and Russian officials."

"Maybe he's not in the right job," she said to CNN on Nov. 2. "I think that we have to just get through this election and just see what the casualties are along the way."

Pelosi continued that Comey's letter to Congress about the review of Clinton's emails was a "mistake."

In November, Schumer said he'd lost confidence in FBI Director James Comey over his handling of the most recent disclosure in the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation -- a tough rebuke to a man Schumer has long admired.

“I do not have confidence in him any longer,” said the New York Democrat, who has criticized as “appalling” Comey’s decision to send a letter to lawmakers 11 days before the election disclosing the bureau’s new review of e-mails potentially pertinent to the investigation of Clinton’s private server.

And yet, just this May, he was all up in arms over Comey's firing.

Comey is politically compromised! Period. End of discussion. Nothing he testified to can be taken with any legitimacy because he's been a whore with two vaginas.

CajunlostinCali and Winston1 like this.