Come on O pull yourself together

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Nov 1, 2020.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

If you think I'm supporting the "enemy" you are delusional. I'm simply stating facts which you have a hard time dealing with.

TigerTap and Winston1 like this.
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

@COTiger aint supporting the enemy. Hell man, none of us here are, except @XXL TideFan .

What 'Kina sucks' is getting beaten by teams we should've beaten & Auburn who we should have been at least competive with, but clearly weren't.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I am shocked that XXL has the strength to come and post here.
    I remember the day when Bama fan were so tired servicing all their sisters and cousins that just didnt have the energy for other things.
    They all must be on their periods. Wait that cant be it because it never stopped them before.It must be covid related. I bet the local farm animals are nervous.

furduknfish, LSU_4_LIFE and Bengal B like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Dandy Don has an interesting 3 part discussion with Mike Detillier about the LSU team this season. It’s very clear Mike thinks Bo was not the right hire. He said that it’s apparent he hasn’t be able to get buy in from the players and can’t communicate with them. He just about called for a change in the 3rd part. https://www.dandydon.com/

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Why was he able to communicate with the 2007bplayers but not the 2020 players. Jacob Hester said even the offensive players liked and respected him.

We have all put the blame on the coaches. Even Orgeron but I'm beginning to think it's all on the players and their woke bullshit.

BayouBengal014 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I understand your point and that maybe what the difference is. However you take your team as it is not how you wish it were. It’s up to the coaches to adjust....not necessarily change their fundamental ideas but communicate better.

tzanghi likes this.