College Football's most valuable teams

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 13, 2018.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Wait a couple years. Jimbo gave Clemson all they could handle without any of his own players. Think about that..

TeamofSavages likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Slow down. TaM recruiting is way different than Fla St. recruiting. They won’t accept the worst of the worst at TaM, like Fla St does. just saying. Jumbo won’t change that culture. If he does, TaM sold out.

If he does turn it around within that boundary , damn he is a good coach.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I agree with you. Herman should be worried. Texas should be getting the best, after OU steals the show but damn.

TigerTap likes this.
  4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

A&M has already sold out, they hired Jimbo didn’t they? I live in Houston. They’re recruiting thugs left and right and not blinking an eye. Aggie fans don’t care anymore, they just want to win.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I posted before about the recruiting quality. I am thinking that the next Last Chance U seasons will have TaM failures rather than mostly Fla St failures.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

It’s all about perspective. We almost hired Jimbo, and, if we did, we’d be looking at his recruiting choices differently.

Bengal B and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

But for real. I am not sold on Jimbo as a best coach. If he changes that U to another Thug U , fuck them. I have heard too damn much form TaM friends about how much more “classy” they are. Than the rest of us.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

But we didn’t so we still have that.

LSU_4_LIFE and ParadiseiNC like this.
  9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

No doubt that by hiring Jimbo they’ve sold out a lot of their morals and values but I think the administration will keep him on a short leash. They’re blindly hoping “he’s not who they’ve heard he is” but he is. LSU fans probably would have had the same blissful ignorance had he landed here.

Since you have Aggie friends you know the complex most Aggie fans have. They’re in defense mode all the time and are a very insecure fan base. They’re sick and tired of having zero championships and losing all the big games and it’s made them the one of the most delusional and annoying fan bases I’ve ever been around. They think one home run makes them a home run hitter.

I know most college football fan bases are the same way, they’re just the closest rival fan base to my geographic location so I’m around it constantly and I hear some of the most ridiculous shit come out of their mouths.

ParadiseiNC and GiantDuckFan like this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

they gave him a pre NC plac. Idiots. They still have so much inferiority complex from what Texas was able to do to them. I agree they are willing to sell out but they have a price. Me thinks Alumni leash only will go so far. If they don’t, hippocrats the lot of them. They are so high and mighty (I’m talking my neighbors and acquaintances who are alums.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.