Colin Kaepernick

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 30, 2016.

1. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

This is a stupid ass statement.

No Country For Old White Men strikes again...

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not saying he doesn't have the right to disrespect the country that has been so good to him. Just as I have the right to hope he breaks his leg

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Lol the same people bitching about Kapernick exercising his rights are the same people that bitch about not being able to carry their guns in a gas station.

I think he's stupid and looks like a fool for being a victim to social media made up stats and bullshit, but I guess I'm just for the constitution and preservation of rights. So let him look stupid. Let them both look stupid. Ignore it, and I swear it will go away

shane0911 and CajunlostinCali like this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Kaepernick is looking like Bubbles from The Wire these days.
    "No offense, son, but that's some weak-ass thinking. You equivocating like a motherfucker."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah there has to be a least 3 of those.
    sure does. maybe a crack habit is in his future.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Skinny little fella already looks like it

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

There is an Ol saying about giving someone enough rope and they will hang themselves. I think that applies here.

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I agree with this in the understanding that CK has said little to clarify his position. He was quick to differentiate his wearing socks with pigs in police hats. Says his uncle and another family member are cops, but only after wearing them? If he at least took the time to explain his cause and be vocal about a solution, others might be able to judge based on an informed decision. It is all kind of blind reaction. He took a knee right next to a former Green Beret who earlier, had a 90 minute conversation and was invited to stand next to him. So I guess that's 1 person that gets it, but everyone else is left wondering.

Says he is going to donate his 1st million earned this season to causes which he supports. That is if he isn’t cut first...

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/exoner...am-–-in-different-capacity-005927279-nfl.html

But two years later, Banks became ensnared in an ordeal of injustice, anger and heartbreak that lasted a decade. On his way to possibly playing for Carroll at USC, Banks was wrongly accused of raping a girl at his high school. Rather than facing 41 years to life in prison if he fought the charges and lost, he pleaded guilty and was sent to prison for five years.

"I screamed and yelled and begged for people to help," Banks said Sunday by phone. "And even then no one listened."

Banks, now 29, was cleared and freed in May 2012 after serving five years of probation (in addition to the five years in prison) when his accuser recanted her story. He got a tryout from Carroll and the Seahawks, and then another from the Falcons. But it was too late for his original dream to come true.
    and

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/02/us/brock-turner-release-jail/index.html

A prosecutor argued he should spend six years in prison. A judge ruled he should be jailed for six months.

And after sexually assaulting an unconscious woman and spending three months behind bars, it took Brock Turner less than 30 seconds to walk out of a California jail Friday.
    The former Stanford University swimmer bowed his head as he rushed past a crowd of reporters. He didn't say a word before getting into a white SUV awaiting him.

But fuck Kapernick and his lies about injustices.......................... how dare he.......

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

How are these two related... one is a rapist and the other is whining bitch

shane0911 likes this.