Colin Kaepernick

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Aug 30, 2016.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

maybe i misunderstood the comment, if i did my bad. no harm.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I think so

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I said she killed him. I think she freaked but we have no sound to know for some reason.
    Did he have a long rap sheet justifying a chopper? Or did the dept just overreact

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

no rap sheet been produced yet, if so it will come to light in a matter of hours. She probably did freak, Shane said the same about the officer. Also, said her husband was the one in the helicopter saying he looked like a bad dude and possibly on something.

5. tirk

Only thing makes sense is he wasn't cooperating and went to his pockets for something. That always gets you popped.

But looks like his hands were up. Need audio.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I found something that said a calller said they saw him run from the car and they thought it would explode. It was from Wikipedia, but it was all I can find to give a backstory. That may be why the chopper was there. But that's also why you don't blindly listen to the radio. i do want to know why the dude didn't just do what they asked and then when they realized it was nothing, that be the end of it. I am in no way justifying this, but I really would like to know what was being said on the ground.

7. tirk

You don't comply you get shot. You still may get shot if you're black but 100% if you dont comply. So comply black people.. Thats a big part of your problem..

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I heard audio today after I told @LSUMASTERMIND that I thought she was shitting in her pants. The audio confirms it. She had absolutely no business on that beat. She was not mentally capable of handling the situation. Emphasis on "she" this in my opinion has less to do with b/w and more to do with plain incompetence.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. shane0911

Yes there I said it. That chic should have been writing parking tickets in the high rent district and this dude would be home with his family tonight.

10. shane0911

And while I still think it was a bad shoot, the guy kept walking. Yes his hands were up but I'd be willing to bet that the officer was telling him to get on the ground. Probably more than once. If he did so my money is on him still being on the right side of the dirt.