Coin Toss

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BP, Nov 1, 2018.

1. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

All else being equal, I'll take the advice from a cute woman.

Then again, being utterly honest with myself, I'd probably take the advise from a cute woman for no other reason than she's cute. Ahhh... the curse of being a man. May God help us, we poor men become dumbfounded when thinking of such things as "She pretty cute actually."

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I don't understand why everyone takes shots at Les Miles all the time. Les Miles was a great hire and he is a great man. He took us to and won a NC and lost one. One that nobody will forgive him for. But discount the one he won. I will to the end of my days thank him for what he did for LSU and look fondly of LSU during his time. He was unlucky that Saban went to bama when he did and had the cheating machine with him. Otherwise you would see a different last decade where LSU dominated the sec. As it was we gave those bastards all they wanted and beat them as much as anyone did.

This is a good strategy to want the ball first . I saw an interview with her and this girl knows sports.
    Also if we can get points and a lead that puts bama in a position they haven't been in much and keeps the crowd in it.
    Even if we don't it can limit bama possessions in the first half.
    If bama wins toss I bet they take the ball first and try to get an early lead on our defense.

Being raised by a coach I will guarantee she has seen her share of football.
    My dad was a high school coach and I learned to break down film in elementary school.
    With the old style projectors.

el005639, TBTrumpet, Brian and 5 others like this.
  3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

LOl - I was wondering where this came from. They started talking aobut this on my other forum too

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. didit

didit Veteran Member

I always want to kick and put my d on the field first... In theory, if you stop them, you should get pretty good field position for your o...

lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You get around, I see.

6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

For me I consider how my offense and defense rate against the people im playing.

Defense better than other offense I want to receive in second half.
    If I am playing a lesser defense and at home I want the ball first

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I normally prefer not to run my QB out to start the game. One series with him on sideline to settle in. Let our defense go out there and get us an interception (we will have two picks).

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Always wanted to put my d on the field too.

uscvball likes this.
  9. BP

BP Founding Member

I would normally agtrr with this, but, does that absence of White make a difference?

10. didit

didit Veteran Member

I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to run with that...

lsu-i-like likes this.