Coaching Hot Seat #2 Ed Orgeron

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 3, 2017.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

O ain't gonna get fired for at least a couple of years. LSU ain't paying TWO coaches not to coach!

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Certainly too early to fire the guy, but definitely not too early for his seat to be hot. Hell it had a fever when he took the job. Between the irrational fans who "expect" an SEC championship every year and the Miles lovers that were not ready for him to go it wasn't hard to tell that no matter who got the job would have a very small level of tolerance. Now that the LSU program is where it is after losing to Troy even more of the crowd has joined in. Its up to him to cool it down now.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

i’ve seen/heard like 3 people total sat they wanted Miles to stay.

everyone is pissed because we hired Ed fucking Orgeron.

Ed’s seat is hot because he is a dumpster fire of a coach.
    He was dumpster fire last time he tried.
    He’s a dumpster fire now.
    He’s given us no reason to believe that he won’t continue being a dumpster.

TigerTap and Herb like this.
  4. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I agree, although I have heard way more than a just a handful people say they thought we should have kept miles (and not just because we hired O). But to each their own as far as who they want running the program. I wanted him gone before 2015. I think the Anthony Jennings to Brandon Harris transition in 2014 was about when I couldn't stomach anymore of Les Miles.

As for Ed O, I've been critical enough (especially this week) and at this point........blah. Numbness.

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I think more people are pissed at the lack of effort Alleva put in to right the ship. It's not O fault for taking the job, hell I would take it for that pay and I don't know the first thing about coaching. Alleva and FKing are to blame for this debacle. For the money we pay them two clowns they should do a better job with our university.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Nope. Mac has a nat'l championship and a record for most passing yards at Bama.