Coaching equations

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBSJD, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

if people wanted to read crap from the rant, don't you think they'd go there?

2. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

Miles says 2013 unit could be among his best at LSU,ha ha with no o/c.

3. lsufan52

why you can't stand the truth,hurts don't it.,stud is a buffon that over eats and can't call plays.,also the o-line could not block a inferior clemson defense because the o-line coach is calling plays,so explain to me where does the problem exsists.

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

what truth? some kid from lafayette posts something on the rant, it's now called truth? lol

5. lsufan52

so in your words what is the problem with lsu.why has miles only one a bowl game out of four,why is the offense ranked towards the bottom the last four years,why has the defense constantly been on the feild,who runs more offensive plays not lsu.

6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I said none of this. I asked you why you are posting rant crap here. red's right, this place had been attacked by a bunch of trolls.

7. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Exactly. I stated this on earlier threads concerning this topic. If Miles is let go, who's available right now that will keep LSU top tier?

8. lsufan52

well if your such a great tigers fan and can't see for yourself that a problem exists with this coaching staff,and players leaving early for the draft,meaning there are some serious iss uses going on inside this program that are not being addressed,and sugar coating it will not change.,and by the way this isn't from the rant.,and why are you reading quotes from the rant,and as far as red 55 who doesn't even live in louisianna and is not a lsu ticket holder opinions vary.

9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

sugar coating what you ninny? lol

I see that LSU lost 6 games in the past 3 years, won 34 & an SEC championship.

The chances are good that whatever college team you follow, fell far short of this.

holy crap, recruit great players, they leave for the NFL. amazing, never heard of before. sheesh.

10. lsufan52

wow brad wing simon spencer ware,reid,only ones thai' worthy are mingo sam and minter.and how many legtimate championhips has miles won,1 saban is going for another.