Coaching equations

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBSJD, Jan 4, 2013.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

And then?

Richdog likes this.
  2. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

You would see no viable option. To see reality, it's required that you clear the haze that your love for Les Miles has created. To do so, you must first arise from the bowed position that is part of your daily act of worship to the almighty Les. Are your knees sore? While you are at it, go ahead and tear down the Les Miles statue that you so dearly revere.

The above swipe is all in good fun.

Richdog likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Who is viable?

4. Eliminator55

Who isn't viable? Although Alleva easily caving to Miles' agent has practically hamstrung LSU. It would cost a hefty fortune to rid LSU of Les Miles and the misery he brings with him.

Richdog likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Come on Miles haters. Lets get a coach who will improve this team. Who is it? Not who it is not...

7. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Miles has already beaten Saban more than Chollie Mac beat Bryant. I don't think that McClendon ever led active coaches in wins, either. If you insist on using facts and logic to argue that Miles is not a good coach, you're going to be on the losing end of the argument. Your best weapon is trolling.

StaceyO and Perple like this.
  8. Eliminator55

Slide on out of your worship stance for a mere moment or two. We'll be awaiting you upon your return to reality. Les Miles has crafted a mightily potent love potion. Myself as well as the other sane persons here shall steer clear. With A&M joining the league and only adding to the competition, do you really believe that LSU will not experience a drop off in offensive recruits?

I've stated this many times before, but it bears repeating. Envision yourself as a highly desirable offensive recruit or the parent of such a recruit. I'm sure that you would be dashing off to LSU or encouraging your son to enroll. Right? Don't even tell me that you would pick LSU or that you would advocate for that choice as a parent. When the continued success of the running backs corp is taken out, what remains is an exceedingly bleak picture offensively. Outside of a few areas, LSU is not the place to be offensively. In fact, I would say it's the place "not to be", at least offensively speaking.

You may resume your ritualistic worship ceremony. Who am I kidding with that? Your probably never stopped the ceremonial worship.

As always, it's all in good fun. Hit back with whatever suits your fancy.

Richdog likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Open your eyes and clear your head as your distain for CLM has clouded your judgement more than any so called Miles worshipper. Provide details on this supposed drop in offensive recruits. This year's class has the top QBs from Ga & Ca as well as the top receivers in LA and OLs from all over.

You all keep predicting doom yet it never comes what are you a Mayan?

ParadiseiNC and Perple like this.
  10. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

You know there is a lot of room between "Miles Worshipper" and "Miles Hater". It's not an either/or scenario. You don't have to be one or the other. I'm an LSU fan, not a Miles fan and I'm a pretty objective person. LSU is winning. I understand that LSU won't win them all. There will be times when they're outplayed. When that happens 5-6 times a year, it's time to get a new coach. Until then, it's time for some people to get a clue.

ParadiseiNC likes this.