Coach Oh? blows sure thing RB recruit...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jan 1, 2018.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

They took down Lee's statue didn't they?

Lol

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

hearing a lot about John Emery as well

3. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

[​IMG]

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

He wants to run the same offense USC ran under Pete Carrol, when his buddy Sarkesian was OC,.. they ran a pro style vertical offense.

"philosophy was that with their wealth of talent, your 3rd best DB was helpless against his 3rd best WR and the two-deep rotation on the O-Line was going to just flat overpower whatever you could put against them, and *someone* in his stable of 5* quarterbacks would be able to run the show."

well, that's what he wants :cool:

stevescookin likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Then he had best start signing some QB's. None a year isn't going to add up to 5.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

I don't really care. Just pick one and roll with it. The last few championship QBs have offered at least some mobility so I'm adamant that a statue won't work. Luckily both of our guys move well enough to at least move the pocket. Hopefully the footwork is there to make throws. I thought Deshaun Watson was the perfect QB. You could call him dual threat but he dropped back and read defenses really well. He had a strong-arm, could thread the needle, make quick passes, and could move if called or if needed. Threw more picks his 3rd year but he learned from all of them. His early success in the pros tells me he's probably a generational guy that won't be fully appreciated until many years later. Which means, guys like him don't grow on trees. I'm afraid Gawja just got one. I'd love one like him. I believe it's easier to find a Lamar Jackson than a Deshaun but I'd much rather a Deshaun.

If Eaux wants a Leinart type then fine but that Eaux-Line better be top notch because the Bama and Georgias of the world will eat that guy alive if not.

tirk, Winston1, Brian and 2 others like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Guys are right Cain and Emery are the future we dont need Joiner. Watched a lot of Chris Curry's vids the guy is a beast. We will get by with him, Hellaire, Poven and Brosette next next year.

8. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

That's always the go to when they lose a kid. May be true but it's a frequently played card when they drop the ball.