Coach Oeaux has Tigers at Elite Status

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No he didn't have to come back. With the covid situation nobody would have blamed him if he had chosen to sit out the season and enter the 2021 draft where he still has wougld have been a top 10 pick.

Your own thickheadedness made you think you had some trivial point to gloat about.

And you call yourself a lawyer. I wouldn't hire you to defend me for jaywalking

CaryLab likes this.
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Funny, now you're trying to sell Chase returning to be all about Covid-19. Guess you took the lifeline Cajunlostincali tried to toss you. Earlier it was all about his love for Oeaux.

Your bleeding heart Liberal post from earlier:

"Where else under today's circumstances would a player like JaMarr Chase come back and playu this season because of his love for the coach and his love for LSU that Coach Oeaux inspired in him,

Oeaux connects with the players as people, not cogs in the machine. That's what makes him a great recruiter and his willingness to see his past errors and to learn and do things differently makes him the great coach he is."

I really loved Bud Kilmer..
    [​IMG]

BTW, Prosecuters don't "Defend", you dolt.

unclenick and TheWant like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You keep digging that hole and you won't have far to go to get to hell. Of you really are a lawyer you know that's where you're going.

Good to know you're a prosecutor. When your bleeding heart justice system prosecutes me for shooting a BLM Antifa thug for attacking me I can hire a notary to get me off.

4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I don't like talking about work too much. One of my friends here spilled the beans a couple years ago.

Not going to hell though, my conscience is clear. If you done it, you done it, if you didn't, you walk. Many are plea bargains.

Most prosecuters aren't exactly the bleeding heart type. If you shoot an Antifa or BLM thug type in self defense, and you didn't leave your home with intent to use said gun, nothing to worry about. At least in the South. Up North, a more dicey proposition.

unclenick and TheWant like this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

just saying, players that will be eligible for the draft next spring have a huge incentive to play this year. If they do sit out, it might drop them down. If they get covid while playing this year, there is a .2% chance that they will die. It is in their best interest to play if they can play. More for their future and less for the love of a coach.

6. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

First off the burden of proof is on you for making that ridiculous statement in the first place. The BOS did not contact Brady as you stated. Contrary to what you may think, it is O’s team and he makes the suggestions/decisions on who he’d like to hire. Yes they have to be approved by the BOS but they are his choices first and foremost.

shane0911, el005639, Hou-duco and 3 others like this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

That will be true for many players, but someone in Jamarr Chase's award-winning shoes doesn't have much more to prove. He could sit out the season and show up for the combine something like this below:

Jamarr's playing this year because he loves it.

shane0911 and tzanghi like this.
  8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

And that’s why I love him.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Only if they are borderline draft picks. There is no reason for Chase to risk playing this year for that reason. He will be a top pick regardless.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

well you could say that about anyone in his position regardless of COVID. Why should any kid, who is the best at his position, return for his 3rd year? He could just train and not get hurt. People are already not playing in bowl games. Is that how it is going to be?