Coach O on Fox News

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 65Grad, Aug 6, 2020.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

a person's race is seemingly a big thing to you,.. I don't understand why?.. though I live in a place where if we see a black person on the street, it's so unusual, we gawk at them as we drive by

Bengal B likes this.
  2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

It’s a “big deal” with all the bs these days. Race issues are so bad right now, same with politics, that society forces you to 1 extreme or another. America is extremely divided right now. I believe the stress is causing everyone to freak out.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was answering his statement about giving up mainstream sports. In NASCAR, hockey and golf they don't kneel when they play the national anthem, the don't wear "social justice"names on thelr uniforms, they don't kiss the asses of BLM and Antifa burning and looting thugs.

Drew Brees might do a one day hypocitical turnaround of his professed beliefs but you don't hear Kyle Bush Phil Mickelson saying that shit.

Since all this started just about every black person I have encountered has been very friendly was if to say they don't believe in rioting. Of course I don't go to the bad part of town

I used to work with a black guy from Gary Indiana who had come here to go to Southern University and stayed. He told me that until he moved here he had never seen a while person who wasn't a cop

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

I don't believe in sorting people into groups,.. but there is one group that isn't pointed at enough,.. it's the 19 to 29 year olds, they have always been the worst troublemakers,.. they all should have their nuts cut off and not given back until they're 32

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not unless he has a bad season. 15- 0 does buy some job security

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

But southerners are racist....

7. GiantDuckFan

that's what I thought, and expected,.. turns out you're pretty much like everyone else I know

el005639 likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Its call demographics. If I was selling basketball shoes I would target my advertising to young black males. If I was selling golf equipment I would target my ads to middle class white males of all ages

GiantDuckFan likes this.