CNN Producer admits CNN is Bullshit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Jun 27, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont get it. He is doing a lot of dancing around words to be ultra-specific but doesnt seem to realize that it doesnt matter of the exact word usage as she clearly said stolen. Stealing things is a crime unless there are things you can steal legally, which I would like to know about....

But, maybe he thinks you can actually legally steal an election.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i feel like the following is coming soon:

"i have no argument so i will resort to calling you a racist hypocrite by imagining a scenario whereby there is a double standard. i mean you say whatever now but i bet if it was some other irrelevant thing you would say different lol hypocrite racist"

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’
    October 9, 2020
    Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

hypocrite racist

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

She was correct. The election was not on the level. That doesn't mean she asserted the vote was fraudulent or illegal.

Both trump and Clinton maintained the election was stolen from them.... correct. Hard to know if trump actually believes that, but he's entitled to state it.

But ONLY trump, not Clinton, maintained that the actual vote was massively fraudulent. THAT'S the "big lie". Clinton conceded almost immediately. trump never has. He sticks to his BIG LIE even when his own campaign told him he lost. And dangerously... to the point of inciting an insurrection at the Capitol and planning a coup.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Certainly.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dont you stick to the big lie that trump was a russian puppet who won by colluding with russians?