CNN Producer admits CNN is Bullshit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Perple, Jun 27, 2017.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

russia hacked the election ≠ trump colluded with russia to win election.
    the fact that russia got into the DNC and showed the shit going on in there is a good thing. my only wish was that they would have done it to the RNC as well.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hes a liar remember?

But you can read and he said "thinks". Which is the problem because no intelligence agency got to inspect the server
    because the DNC wouldnt let them.

4. GiantDuckFan

he is a liar, and you're a denier,.. 17 intelligence agencies are unanimous in saying Russia hacked our election, and Trump admits it too,.. you stubborn ol goat.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Hacking the DNC server is only a small part of what they did.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They didnt use that language. They didn't Hack our election.

Words matter, remember?

7. GiantDuckFan

you're dancing around the truth by mincing words, the gist is, Trump denied Russian meddling in our election, and now he admits it happened,.. everyone knows Russia interfered, but you still walk around that fact, I suppose out of obstinate pride,.. ya know, when you can't concede a point when it's obvious,.. your credibility suffers.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Semantics. The Russians didn't hack our election. To hack the election would have meant hacking the voting machines themselves and rigging the results. And how do you hack a paper ballot? The Russians hacked servers. All involved in the security of the servers should have expected it and taken proper security protocols to prevent it, or even to give the Rooskies disinformation. We do the same to their servers. Or, at least I hope we do.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, FBI never looked at any servers. SO how in the fuck would they come to that conclusion?

I am not saying Russia didn't try. I am sure they try daily, but not a single shred of evidence has been presented point to Russia.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No I use words for what they mean. Trump saying "I think" is not confirmation of shit. It just is exactly what he said, he thinks....

There is nothing to concede as not a single news source or a single agency has given the public any hard facts. Just "high probability". The same crooks that said HRC was just "extremely careless". I point back to the China hacking were reports were detailed and listed evidence.

Excuse me if I dont fall in line with media talking points for ratings.

I know enough about opsec to know what is possible and what isnt. The only way for Russia to get our classified info is for a person to remove it from its classified storage location (both digital and physical) or have someone openly talk about it to a Russian. One does not simply hack those systems.

Well, there is always the KGB i guess......

The only persons suffering from credibility are those who cannot see past their hate for Trump.