CNN: first charges in Mueller investigation have been issued. Arrest as early as Monday

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You and Rexie make a cute couple

m8dduan-ec002.jpg

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

quit acting like a little 8 year old dick

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  3. GiantDuckFan

INSIDE THE WEST WING, TRUMP IS APOPLECTIC
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/11/the-west-wing-trump-is-apoplectic-as-allies-fear-impeachment

Until now, Robert Mueller has haunted Donald Trump’s White House as a hovering, mostly unseen menace. But by securing indictments of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, and a surprise guilty plea from foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos, Mueller announced loudly that the Russia investigation poses an existential threat to the president.

“Here’s what Manafort’s indictment tells me: Mueller is going to go over every financial dealing of Jared Kushner and the Trump Organization,” said former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg. “Trump is at 33 percent in Gallup. You can’t go any lower. He’s fucked.”

For the first time since the investigation began, the prospect of impeachment is being considered as a realistic outcome and not just a liberal fever dream.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

OK quit acting like a partisan ass. You hate Trump and other than just saying he is an ass or ignorant or whatever childish criticism you level you cant seem to point to one law he has broken or one real lie he has told. You call him a rat bastard and call for his impeachment. Other than the childish insults to Trump what politically has he done wrong?

5. GiantDuckFan

me a partisan ass,.. that's outrageous, like I give a shit about the democrats.

If you watched the news instead of the Trump propaganda channel, your questions would be answered

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

You mean like all the other objective channels. That's good shit.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

I don't buy into a lot of their crap,.. but the right happily gobbles up the fox shit, and eagerly asks for more.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Even if I do only watch Fox which I dont where is there one objective channel to watch? Tell me professor which one? CNN? MSNBC? NBC? CBS? ABC? Should I watch the late night shows like Colbert or Kimmel for objectivity? Should I watch The View for objectivity? Should I go to the movies for objectivity? We have the radio and Fox sometimes and thats about it. You are the blind fool not me.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

February 26, 2017: Trump publicly denies that anybody in his campaign had had contacts with Russians during the election campaign, and gets irate with a reporter for asking the question:

The problem with that?

March 31, 2016: George Papadopoulos informed a campaign meeting, with Trump in attendance, that he had ongoing communications with Russians that would allow him to arrange a meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin. The New York Times reports that “Mr. Trump listened with interest and asked questions of Mr. Papadopoulos” as he laid out his proposal.

Mueller's public release of Papadopoulos's indictment on Monday included an acknowledgement of that campaign meeting and was, essentially, a preemptive strike against Trump: "I know you're a crooked slimeball who has been lying about Russia, and here's just a small part of what I know. Brace yourself."

10. GiantDuckFan

I get your point Moe, we're all fighting media bias,.. I guess the trick is processing the info while trying to stay fair minded,.. you're far from stupid, and you mean well, deluded as fuck, but you mean well, you'll discern the truth if you see the whole picture,.. but just don't mindlessly accept fox's one sided spin.

From my view,.. fox's politics/government coverage has regressed pitifully, sunk to where it is now little more than a voice of the Trump regime. I watch and read fox near everyday, you should do the same with cnn.