CNN: first charges in Mueller investigation have been issued. Arrest as early as Monday

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 27, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Yeah, I dunno

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but the day after Papadopoulos was arrested,.. the White House announced that President Trump's chief of staff, Reince Priebus was being replaced.

then later, on Oct 13th,.. it's reported that Robert Mueller's team interviews Reince Priebus

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

[​IMG]

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

All these people are going to do is pay fines and move on.

4. GiantDuckFan

an attempt to stay cheerful in a dire situation; hoping for a good outcome,.. aka,.you're whistling past the graveyard

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I read the 31 pages of charges. Which charge puts Manafort in Jail?

I dont care one way or another, but this dude was lobbying illegally since 2006. If you are not biased, which we both know you are, you know that this was well before Trump had anything to do with Manafort. Manafort already has ties to the DNC through Podesta. the Podesta group is under an active investigation from two sides.....

6. GiantDuckFan

money laundering?.. but hell, what do I know,.. nor do I care what happens to his sorry ass, my interest is following the trail to the big cheese.

a staunch arguer, you seem to care

my bias, which we both know I have, doesn't affect the facts,.. the indictment says Manafort's crimes occurred from 2006 to 2017 inclusive,.. you're repeating Trump's spin, he wants you to focus on his alternative facts and he wants to direct your attention,.. don't let that rat manipulate you, 123, you're better than that. And face it man, the Papadopoulos arrest and plea bargain is an important revelation.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There you go again. At least you made it one sentence before you accused me of some arbitrary thing you can never prove.

At no point in the 31 pages of charges did it say anything about Trump or his campaign. NOT ONCE.

With regards to Papadopoulos, if that bothers you, you should be far more outraged the DNC PAID Russia for information. This is the part that holds no water with you or Rex. You have no moral compass; only hatred for Trump. That is why you are argued with here.

8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Hillary did much worse and is still walking.

el005639 likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

Manafort's indictment in my mind is meh, important only if he flips, turns state evidence, and that leads to Trump.

If Hillary, Podesta, or the DNC deserve to be arrested,.. well, then they should be,.. but it's the White House's MO to change the discussion, deflecting away from today's indictments,.. and sorry, but you seem to be following their lead..

.Papadopoulos bothering me, ha, just the contrary,.. so excited, I've got the Watergate shakes, woot woot.

kcal likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Flips on what? Manafort was the 2nd of 3 campaign chairs. Neither of the other two are being investigated. What would Manafort know in 2 months the others didn't know? You lack critical thinking skills bigly.

Except there have been reports on this for months. Its not new. You'r eyes and ears have been closed to it.

I am not sure why. The documents released all show Trump senior members ignoring this request and very clearly deny this type of communication.

Still, as I said before, the DNC actually paid for this type of information. The charges for Papadopoulos are for lying. Not for seeking to work with Russia, which isn't illegal.