Clinton rigged the DNC race

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Nov 2, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It highlights the corrupt system. If people vote, that person should get the nomination. Period.

2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Rex I am going to say this one time and one time only. I do not lie and I do not appreciate being called a liar. You need to remove that word from your vocabulary. If you do not know how to discuss varying opinions without calling people names or maligning their character then you need to back away or leave. It makes you look like a pathetic individual wanting attention. You can believe whatever you want and so can we. Doesn’t make either of us liars. And I know you have seen me call out Caca for the same thing. Be respectful and others will respect you too

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I'll give you that, It's a big deal in 2020,.. but Hillary winning the last nomination was a foregone conclusion, this issue had negligible impact.

I already said,.. "The DNC will reform using a different mold",.. I'd like to see it totally immune to insider manipulation,.. fat chance,,.. but still they need to strive to clean it up. This is small potatoes compared to the President's troubles,.. but fox tries to portray it on the same or higher footing,.. they're using it as camouflage.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think you say it was a forgone conclusion because the DNC, no matter what, was not going to let anyone else win.

I dont see how you say its small troubles. You are letting the party tell you who to vote for.

And again, its not just Fox. You guys fall back on "Fox News" way too much. Its already been proven majority of news outlets are left leaning. If you don't venture to the right, you are in fact just listening to an echo chamber. I read all news sources.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  5. GiantDuckFan

foregone conclusion, little impact, and that's behind us,.. I agreed it needs to be fixed for the future
    Fox stresses the DNC and the uranium story exponentially compared to the other media outlets, again using it for camouflage.

I read/watch fox daily,.. though I only read other conservative articles that appear on the first couple of "google news" search-pages. It's amazing/sad how the headlines differ on fox and cnn. I see the liberal lean, if you don't see that fox bends over backwards for the White House,.. well you're not looking hard enough.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

By exponentially you mean the others dont cover it, then yea. They spend their time literally writing anything negative they can.

There was one story on CNN right after the NYC Truck terrorist when Trump said he was going to hit ISIS "10X's harder". They said they couldn't find evidence that was true 2 days later...

That is the type of shit CNN spends their time on and you lecture me about Fox News.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The funny thing is, Fox is the least watched Network I watch. But carry on so you can have your narrative pushed forward.

8. GiantDuckFan

I try to be fair, gracious, I gave you as much as I could on this issue,.. but I'm done debating shit with you, I don't learn anything, it's not interesting, your obstinance concedes nothing, the discussion becomes torturous,.. it's just not fun

Good luck against Alabama,.. and Go Ducks

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can't learn when you've closed the door on the other side. I don't know what you expect to try and learn when you constantly repeat your hatred for Trump. People that hate someone are NEVER going to see anything right that is done.

There are tons of Shitting on Trump threads for you to have that talk. This is about the DNC and you simply brought it to Trump and then to your assertion that I get my news from Fox News without any proof.

When challenged, you run..

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well the democrats decided to let him run. When they did they committed themselves to play by the rules. It was their choice and they reaped the consequences

LSUpride123 likes this.