Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Wow. You attack the man and call him stupid because he asked you a question.

BornOnTheBayou and kcal like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I have been called much worst by both Rex and this guy. I am a liar, a racist, a NAZI, stupid and on and on should I just ignore that?. I have tried asking them reasonable common sense questions to no avail. I responded the way I did because his "question" was based on a false narrative. He knows I don't go back 4.5 billion years that's the beginning of the earth. I have only went back 300,000,000 years to the present to prove my points, he knows that.

If he wants a debate I would be glad to. However if he starts with a false narrative then that is not a question.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I mean, well, you are pretty old.

Frogleg and Winston1 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You might be right I may have seen the beginning of the the earth. Hope I am not here to see the end.

5. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

As expected, you went off a tangent and twisted what I wrote completely out of proportion. You don't have a clue as to what my political views are and to be honest I could care less. Now go back to your own little private world. I'm done with you.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Be done with me if you like. I apologize for getting personal with you, shouldn't have done that. I made a promise to the owners of TF to not do this anymore. If you want to rationally debate the causes of global warming or climate change I will be happy to, no more insults. I went off because you said I wanted to talk about what happened 4.5 billion years ago which was not true. Show me a post where I used 4.5 billion years ago to make a point other than that the earth is that old.

Rational debate me if you like if not ignore me.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A very good explanation (not mine) of why CO2 is to be loved not hated.

The term “carbon pollution” is a deliberate, ambiguous, disingenuous term, designed to mislead people into thinking carbon dioxide is pollution. It is used by the environmentalists to confuse the environmental impacts of CO2 emissions with the impact of the emissions of unwanted waste products of combustion. The burning of carbon-based fuels (fossil fuels - coal, oil, natural gas - and biofuels and biomass) converts the carbon in the fuels to carbon dioxide (CO2), which is an odorless invisible gas that is plant food and it is essential to life on the planet.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so, i dont know whether it was global warming or not, but let me guess, you know, and it was?

starvation in modern times are political problems, not environmental. thats why we dont have starvation events in phoenix but we do in yemen.

again, floods and hurricanes are normal events. they best way to save people from them is economic advancement. not destructive green policy.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Could we be headed for a cold period on earth not global warming? Not predicting that but it's possible.
    Solar-Cycle-25-NASA-full.png GSM-and-Sunspots.png

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The Climate Chronicles!
    (Calming “Global Warming Hysteria”, presenting facts about our Climate, exposing the “Big Media” biases and the “Radical Green Movements” true Agenda)
    Issue # 14
    Did you know that;
    A recent 6-year study (1999 to 2005) by NASA and researchers at Duke University has shown that over that period Mars is warming and the ice caps on Mars are melting at the same rate as earths caps!

Mars.jpg

Since there are no SUV's or oil and gas exploration that we know of on Mars why is this happening? Where's Al Gore? Where's Big Media?
    http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/2006/12/global_warming_on_mars.html
    IT'S THE SUN STUPID!
    Mighty Carbon Man

shane0911 likes this.