Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It is certainly not surprising that someone like yourself who thinks the most important aspect in life is the price of a gallon of gasoline, and who doesn't give a shit about generations to come, denies the overwhelming science, even when it's probable that you DO believe it because it would take a total imbecile not to. See what I did there? I asserted that your integrity is even more deficient than your meager intellect. Am I wrong on that score?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2022
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

1. Why did you climate clowns change the term global warming to climate change?
    2. It was much warmer during the climate optimum and the Medieval Warm period so why are there still polar bears and why is there still a South and North pole?
    3. When did the last great ice age begin and when did it end and why for both?
    4. When did global warming begin on earth?
    5. Why did 31,000 scientist sign a petition debunking man made global warming?
    http://www.petitionproject.org/
    6. Why have ALL your doomsday predictions been wrong for the last 50 years?
    https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-of-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions/

Why do I bother you are a brain stem.

I am waiting
    8100.gif

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So regardless of whether we’re warming the earth or not, we need reliable, cheap and dense power to have a prosperous modern society. I’ll grant that coal has too many issues to be central to our power generation Enviorment. At this time there are two really viable sources. They are natural gas I’m a combined cycle unit and nuclear. Both top 70% efficiency (nuclear over 90%). Wind and solar have more drawbacks. One significant drawback is density and reliability. The map below shows how much space nuclear takes compared to wind and solar on a per unit basis. Wind and solar don’t compare on at least two of the three requirements I mentioned. They are also less reliable by their very nature. I’m also pretty sure the net pollution contribution is close as well.
    https://twitter.com/tcely/status/1516608899209736196?s=21&t=gtyx3YhCqoqPt_QSoksO6A

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We agree on this. Natural gas is abundant and cheap. We are the Saudi Arabia of natural gas. Ethanol is there only to appease corn state politicians, Republican politicians too BTW. Wind and solar use up vast amounts of land and scar the landscapes, it's inefficient, low energy output and very unreliable. No need to give up coal either and nuclear is also fine. Have no issue with battery powered cars etc but we should always have a choice of gas or battery. Of course the DEMOCRATS with there totalitarian centralized control mindset do not want us to have choice. Besides the oil and gas states rarely vote for them so they would love to put us out of business. Nice post but will never happen as long as libtards are in charge.

As far as the global warming we should be happy IF the earth is naturally warming life is much better on earth for everything when it does. Besides we can't control a single weather event how in the hell can man control the climate. Only fools and agenda driven people believe that crap.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

already have it and it is called fossil fuels and trump wanted to produce as much of it as possible, which is great for everyone but you let the media fool you and think that it isnt policy that matters its invented nonsense so now we have this clown that hates fossil fuels which means he hates prosperity

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Biden is a dangerous clown and a pedophile to boot. So much for libtards caring about poor people because high gasoline prices hurt the poor 100 times more than it hurts rich people.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and blacks are disproportionally poor so it hurts them the most. i guess its just coincidence that pedolibs align with nazis on every single issue

fanatic likes this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Such a stupid and hypocritical post from Exhibit B.

ANYTHING that costs money disadvantages the poor. Wait, what? LSU football tickets cost money to attend? Obviously the athletic department is nothing but a bunch of Nazi fascists!

And just TRY to help the poor by subsidizing health care and food. Exhibit B and jmg will be the first to cry in protest. Hypocrites.

And aside from all that, guess what those cretins leave out of their suddenly convenient argument? The COST of fossil fuels outside of their temporal prices. The cost of cleanup and other detriments that disproportionally affect, guess who, the poor, as does everything else on this planet that doesn't include charity.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and here you are on the left advocating for biden and his higher prices for everything. again, are we meant to think its just coincidence your liberal pedo policies are explicitly and overtly nazi? seriously, do you favor even one policy that does not punish minorities?

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So funny... you think you've come up with some clever argument but, trust me, all it does is make you look like a dumb hypocrite.

Moving away from fossil fuels to renewable energy is one of the best things we can do for the poor in the long run, nazi. In a world that doesn't depend on gasoline they wouldn't have to worry about the price of a gallon at all, now would they? Aside from that, the harmful effects of fossil fuel dependence ALREADY burden the poor disproportionately.

Certainly, if you're really concerned about the poor you're in favor of free, universal healthcare, right?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022