Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh really? Then explain why you posted a picture of a record snowfall in one city in China.

Doesn't feel real nice, does it, to be suffocating in your own bullshit.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It was much warmer during the Medieval Warm period and guess what Bengladesh, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Maldives,Tuvalu are still here so is Louisiana, Brazil, Tanzania and Japan. Also so is your precious polar bears in much greater numbers BTW.

Damm this is too easy make me sweat a little.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Is there a point here somewhere? Someone please help me cause I don't see one. Sure you want to keep this up?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

WTF is this attempt at distraction? Ask Ms. Khutan in Bengladesh for the name of her farm.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You made this claim: "Sure, if we ignore the fact that humans need farmlands to survive and that rising CO2 causes sea levels to rise, eradicating farm lands."

I figured you had supporting data. Sorry I assumed you knew what you were talking about. Please disregard.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I would like to ask Ms Khutan why she has a farm in a flood zone. If it flooded now it was more flooded in in the past. I would also like to ask Ms Rex why see didn't correct your science homework when you were in remedial science classes.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You obviously know the feeling.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Another example of your cherry picked bullshit. Polar bear populations have stabilized only recently because governments have placed severe criminal punishments upon killing them. And if the Earth is warming, as you admit, why do you mention polar bears at all? Because rising temperatures are supposed to be helping them? As I said in an earlier post, you make up such bullshit that you can't even keep your stories straight.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why did you post a picture of a snowfall in a Chinese city? Answer the question, you gutless coward.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh no the precious polar bear the very symbol of your fraudulent movement is used because they are supposed to be threatened because of melting sea ice due to us awful humans destroying their habitat by living. Polar bears went through much warmer times in the recent past and are doing fine and thriving and it ain't because of protection.

Is this all you have?