Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That's great Winston but we have been snookered and coned into believing CO2 is our enemy. Maybe the lefts greatest snow job. As long as we believe this we are screwed. BTW CO2 levels are currently low if you look back in time even just 10,000 years ago. We have had hugely higher levels of CO2 in the past. More scientist are proving CO2 rises after temperature rises not the opposite.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And taxing the American people is going to fix it, right?

Lol dumbass

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Investing in cleaner sources of energy will go far to "fix it".

rockwallfan likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

10000 years ago CO2 in the atmosphere was approximately 265 ppm. Now it's over 400ppm. Over 50% increase since the Industrial Revolution.

So let me summarize: you lie.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You really want to pick a fight with me about CO2 and climate?

You fell right into my climate trap. I knew you would look up CO2 levels 10,000 years ago. You see Einstein when the earth is in a cool period there tends to be less CO2 and life is hard on earth for plants and animals. When earth is warmer and has more CO2 life on earth is better for plants and animals and for you what ever you are. We are still in a cool period on earth. Still warming up from the last Ice age. Of course we are warming and and thanks God we are, you can thank what ever you worship I guess the DEMOCRATS.

CO2 in the Jurassic was 2500ppm and the earth was lust with fauna and flora. Your climate knowledge is 1ppm. A cheat sheet for you. Climate history didn't start when the DEMOCRAT party was formed.

CONCLUSION;

CO2 DOES NOT DRIVE CLIMATE CLIMATE DRIVES CO2

Now let me summarize: You know nothing probably less than nothing about CO2 and climate dynamics. Stay out of this thread everyone can see your vagina.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Perhaps it has escaped others, but it certainly hasn't escaped me, that just a few short days ago you posted some photo of some record snowfall somewhere to imply that the Earth wasn't warming, but now you accept that CO2 levels have risen but state that warming causes it, and not that CO2 causes warming.

You see, bullshiiters such as yourself, especially when you're supremely dumb, make no sense. You try to have it both ways, all ways. You make up so much crap that you can't keep up with what you said just a few days ago.

Is the Earth warming or not? You have now argued for both in just a short period.

And now, having been caught on your lie about atmospheric CO2 just 10000 years ago, when humans actually walked the Earth, you feel you must do something defensively so change the goal post to 200 million years ago, 200 million years BEFORE humans.

I can't forget, though, that you also recently said that humans and dinosaurs occupied this planet at the same time, which makes you little more than a stupid joke.

I'll make a few short points before I summarize:

1- Climate conditions in the Jurassic, approximately 55 million years in duration, varied widely, causing sea levels also to vary widely. What happened in the Jurassic is about as relevant to modern civilization as what happened during the formation of the Earth, itself.
    2- Human civilization is only approximately 10000 years old. Atmospheric CO2 was stable at about 220-250 ppm for the past 2 million years; only in the past 200 years or so it has risen dramatically, concurrent with the Industrial Revolution, and is rising even more dramatically now, to over 415 ppm. And projected to go significantly higher unless greenhouse gases are curbed.
    3- Human civilization has progressed for the most part along sea coasts. 80% of the world's population lives within 200 miles of seas and oceans. High sea levels that accompanied high C02 levels during the Jurassic would cause a catastrophic, immeasurably catastrophic, beyond catastrophic displacement of civilization in the modern world, eradication of arable land, incomprehensible starvation and death among humans, no matter how well some fungi and vines and tropical plants might fare.

Summary: you lie.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

More CO2 means more life. Look at the trend line. As you say, as PPM of CO2 increased, so did life on this planet.