Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, they're also together in Kikicaca's version of history. LOL. Next he'll be telling us how Noah's flood disproves a current global warming problem.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Do you actually believe I meant humans existed 65 million years ago in my post? I know you dont so you are just trying to make me look stupid. If not guess you can't read or if by chance you can then you are just stupid or just being a typical DEMOCRAT and purposeful taking my words out if context. Here was the sentence;

"Before the asteroid humans didn't exist or if they somehow did they were cowering in caves living a miserable life trying to not become lunch for a velociraptor".

Now read that sentence slowly very very very very slowly. "Before the asteroid humans didn't exist". Got that part? Now very very very slowly "If somehow they did". Got that part? Now very very very slowly I said "Before the asteroid humans didn't exist". Did I say human did exist at the time of the asteroid? Slowly NO I didn't say they existed. Lastly I said IF notice that word IF. IF means by chance, what IF or a condition of supposition. Finally how do you know humans of some unknown type didn't exist then? We're you there? Can you prove there wasn't humans is some form at that time? No one until 1938 believed the prehistoric fish the Coelacanths was still alive on earth. How do you or me know humans were not alive 65 million years ago?

Science if never settled. Consensus is not science. Of course you are probably a global warming clown who thinks the science is settled on global warming.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

When did global warming start on earth?

4. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

You & others are wasting your time trying to have a reasonable discussion with him.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know but I am bored and full of turkey, candid yams, corn and 6 other dishes we cooked. Sitting on the couch can't more but can at least post. Beginning to agree with some here that think Rex is just pulling chains here because how can anyone be this fricking clueless. Then I think of people I have met that are yes that fricking clueless. Glad I am 75 I won't have to clean up the mess that people like Rex will create. Just hope I don't live long enough to have to go full Rittenhouse on some of these vile mofo's

6. BornOnTheBayou

Sadly, I don't think he is attempting to pull any chains. I honestly believe he believes the clueless sh*t he types.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Glad we were both born on the bayou. I believe common sense flows in those bayou's and washed us down with it.

8. BornOnTheBayou

I actually wasn't born on the bayou. Close, but not quite. It's my favorite tune of one of my favorite groups CCR.

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Ok, lets briefly review the discussion
    1. You said an asteroid hit the Earth and caused the biggest nueclear winter in Earths history and we are Ok
    2. I pointed out that it killed 75% of life and took 30k years for Earth to recover – and that’s all I said
    3. Shane somehow came to the conclusion I was suggesting man can control asteroids
    4. SO I replied that NO, I was only saying what I said in point 2 above nothing more
    5. You then said these 3 things. The second and third are exact whole sentence quotes

1. before the asteroid if man existed, he was living miserably and hiding from Velociraptors
    2. "Since that asteroid we are thriving". AND
    3. "There are still many dinosaurs and other prehistoric critters running around".

You never mentioned dates or time in any of those posts. Now, my oldest and my best friend for 65 years, has as a religious belief that the Earth is only about 6,000 years old. This is based on a literal interpretation of the Bible and many people believe this. This belief is sometimes referred to as Young Earth Creationism. My friend also has much the same beliefs as you on Trump, democrats, the 2020 election, and other stuff. So yes, I thought it possible you could believe the words you wrote. And, by the way I wouldn’t think any less of you than my best friend whom I love like a brother. I make no judgements . . .

but you on the other hand went where you always go
    I was not being disrespectful of you in my posts in this discussion. I don’t waste my time denigrating, disparaging, and maligning others because they have different beliefs than me. I’m not here to only read those who parrot my own thoughts. I know I can’t learn anything new without challenging what I think I already know. Said differently, I’m not like you.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. DeeDee

DeeDee Veteran Member

Sure, whatever you say.