Climate Change

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We are currently dangerously low on carbon in our atmosphere. The left has done such a hit job on carbon we now fear the very gas that sustains life on our planet.

Please read Inconvenient Facts by Gregory Wrightstone. There is no hope for Rex you have a chance to understand how important carbon is to us. Carbon has no role in global warming. A rise in heat comes before a rise in carbon. The left knows this but lies. I will buy you the book or loan you mine,

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This is for anyone who thinks there are no credible scientist that disagree with man caused global warming/climate change.
    Do yourself a favor and click these links especially the first one

How about these credible scientist
    https://electroverse.net/the-list-s...with-the-current-consensus-on-climate-change/

Links are easy to click on give it a try too.

http://ossfoundation.us/projects/en...s/31000-scientists-say-no-convincing-evidence

https://www.epw.senate.gov/public/i...s-all?ID=927B9303-802A-23AD-494B-DCCB00B51A12

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexep...cientists-agree-is-100-wrong/?sh=65eb653f3f9f

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Good lord. What nonsense.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Link?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You mean the disingenuous nonsense ridiculed by almost all climatologists?

I'll give you an example: he compares today's carbon atmosphere levels to those of hundreds of millions of years ago, when humans only appeared on the scene about, what, 200k years ago? In other words, humans would not and could not have evolved into or lived in those eras of the past. It's a nonsense comparison. What's important is what we humans can adjust to NOW, the climate around which civilization has built into NOW, not what some crocodile might have endured hundreds of millions years ago.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You might just be the most unscientific no check you ARE the most unscientific person I have ever posted with.

Let us first dispel any notion that projected higher levels of CO2 will have a direct deleterious impact on humans. As of early 2020, atmospheric CO2 concentration was about 415 parts-per-million (ppm). According to the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), CO2 levels may reach 900 ppm by 2100, which is well below the minimum threshold for negative impact to humans. The United States Department of Agriculture has set a maximum exposure limit for workers at 5,000 ppm and states that even at levels of 10,000 ppm there are typically no ill effects.
    1_W3fZmWgkyswqY29VJ5eOow.jpeg
    1_4Y9zqHTtW8D_XJXb1Kx_pQ.jpeg
    1_PakwodceTCgpQERdnQJ5Wg.jpeg

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

But only us right? Just the United States, we are the only ones that can affect such change

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo Professor Rex these are just a few of the thousands of SCIENTIST I listen to the don't buy your crap, who are yours? Al Gore and who else?

SCIENTISTS ARGUING THAT GLOBAL WARMING IS PRIMARILY CAUSED BY NATURAL PROCESSES

— scientists that have called the observed warming attributable to natural causes, i.e. the high solar activity witnessed over the last few decades.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo Professor here are more