Clemson Team @ White House

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by COTiger, Jan 16, 2019.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

and McDonalds

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/v...meltdown-over-donald-trumps-fast-food-spread/
    [​IMG]

"Let people enjoy their cheeseburgers. Washed down with a supersized milkshake. Fast food isn’t healthy, only a moron thinks otherwise. But there’s also a thing known as “cheat days.” When you’re required to be at your peak physical best for 350-ish days a year, you can afford a pile of Big Macs once in a while. Especially when that once in a while is a party at the White House and there’s a table full of cheat day worthy noms."

"Let people enjoy things. This isn’t hard".

uscvball and mctiger like this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Rev Jesse "I knocked up a woman who wasn't my wife and brought her to the White House to counsel the Clinton's" Jackson says he is offended at the food Clemson was served. He says several people are offended. Has any player or coach said they were unhappy? I've read the opposite actually. Why do people assume that football players want to be served something fancy or expensive? A smorgasbord of fast food was probably a dream meal after having eaten they way they do during the season.

It is surprising there isn't a Cane's in DC. When my daughter and I toured Ole Miss, we ate at the Cane's inside The Pavilion. The fact that it's included in the student meal plan was a big selling point, lol.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Jesse Jackson commenting. I shall refrain from posting what I'm actually thinking.
    ETA: After thinking about it for a few minutes, I will post my feelings about Jackson. He's a fake, a fraud, and a phony. Always has been. Always will be.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019