Clemson Fan Provides IRREFUTABLE MATH As To Why Clemson Lost Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gynojunkie, Jan 14, 2020.

1. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Having had time to reflect on the game, I truly believe
    [Posted by GWPTiger on Tigernet.com, a Clemson football forum]
    Posted: Jan 14, 2020 3:31 PM

the reasons we lost are:

-We were at a huge disadvantage having to prepare our previous two games against great teams and dynamic QBs with UVA and OSU, while LSU only had to prepare for Jake Fromm and a bad Oklahoma team

-The grind of an ACC schedule and facing top offenses every week wore our defense down. We don't get to relax against crappy offenses like UGA, Florida, Auburn, Miss St and Ole Miss week in/week out. LSU's defense got to come in with fresh legs

-The Pac12 officiating crew was on the take, if you take out all of the bad calls against Clemson, we win that game 63-17. I did the math and it is irrefutable. (Boldface mine)

-Once LSU beat Oklahoma, the national championship site should have been moved to a neutral venue. It's pure bullshyatt that we had to play in Louisiana. Pretty sure the playoff committee rigged this to happen and I'm really sure Hatfield had something to do with it.

-How can we compete with LSU when they have OBJ paying players? If one occurrence was caught on film, there are probably thousands more not on film. I'm guessing those boxes with the Beats headphones had at least $10k buried under the cardboard. And you KNOW OBJ is there on the recruiting trail too handing out the hundos.

-Lastly, the fact that LSU sucked last year was a huge disadvantage for us because the NFL came in and raided our players, especially on defense. Can you imagine if we had been as bad as LSU last year and Wilkins, Bryant, Cle and Dex all decided to come back again? Or on offense if Renfrow came back for one last go at it? We would have won that game even without fair officiating.

Yep, those are the true reasons we lost and it is patently unfair. I'm sure the powers that be from the SEC and ESPN got together and came up with all of these ways they could stick it to Dabo. That's what happens when you challenge the establishment. Let's hope between now and August the truth comes out and it never happens again.

Apparently, the Tigernet admins append the below suffix to this guy's posts. Seems to explain much! --GJ

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Select responses to above post by other Clemson fans:

1. You left out Voodoo. Use of Voodoo should be illegal in sports.
    2. The fact that the corn dogs can ONLY win in voodoo country is very, very telling.
    3. The fact you wrote this is scary, the fact others think it is insightful is scary as hell. This is a #### football game not a crime mystery of why we lost. Dabo said it clearly, last night we were beaten by the better team on that date.
    4. (from the OP hisself): "We have been the best team in the country all year, so there's no way LSU can beat us fair and square. Just think about it for a while and you will definitely agree with me."
    5. “Just think about it for a while and you will definitely agree with me.” I’ve won more arguments with the wife by stating those exact words. Sure way to persuade anyone.

You cannot make this stuff up! (BTW, can someone at LSU please check the dumpsters by the players locker room to find those Beats boxes? I'll split the cash with y'all 50/50).

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    HoopHound, Sourdoughman and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Was wondering if anyone had seen this. That whole message board makes for some interesting reading today..

gynojunkie likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

FULL fucking taint right there.

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Wow, just wow. There are some monumental idiots in this world.

5. gynojunkie

Most of the posters are rational, but this guy has at least 17 layers of tin foil beneath his Clemson hat.

Brian likes this.
  6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

That's being generous, I'm pretty sure it's an endless feedback loop

fanatic and Brian like this.
  7. BP

BP Founding Member

I think it's a big joke. He's trolling.

8. gynojunkie

Are you not entertained? I was.

Regardless, they're in a World of Hurt. Clemson says, "we'll be there (the Natty) next year; LSU won't."

Not so fast, faux-Tigers. We comin' again.

9. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Someone told me that Clemson is suffering from PTSD. Post Tiger Smackdown Disorder.

Bengal B, APPTiger and islstl like this.
  10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

63-17.

Not 34-31. Not 31-27.

63-17.

That's not delusional. That's certifiable.

gynojunkie and shane0911 like this.