Classless POS Obama

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

federal deficits affect interest rates, plain and simple. don't take my word for it, go look it up for yourself.

If you don't understand how rising interest rates might affect the decisions you would make in running your business then I cannot help my friend. Borrowing money is the hallmark of growing a small business. If it costs more to do that then do you think the business owner just eats it or do you think he/she raises their prices to pass that along to the consumer?

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wonder about idiots who pay $700 or $800 for a phone whether it's an iPhone or an android. Last phone I bought was about a year ago. A new unlocked Samsung fot $150. I talk, text, use the internet, listen to music (bluetooth speakers and earbuds) and use some apps. There is no way a $700 phone is going to make my life $550 better.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Interest rates and what’s in the federal budget are not linear. So if you want to have a discussion about interest rates and business we can, but that was NEVER my claim.

4. Tiger in NC

Of course it does, no one has said otherwise but it doesn't matter. It still costs $190 to get those materials overseas versus $570 to get them domestically, regardless of why. It's not a singular view....it's the only view. Do you think Apple deals in a lot of hypotheticals? Of course not. Apple know that it costs $190 to buy those parts overseas versus $570 to produce them here and they also understand how that would affect their sales of iphones in the US. This is reality.

Now you are just trying to change the subject to save face by pretending that you are the champion for the little guy in China and Indonesia but it really doesn't matter because we are capitalists and because of that we are always going to look for a way to make our product the most profitable. It is the most profitable for those parts to be manufactured overseas.

5. Tiger in NC

You know, I don't necessarily disagree with anything you've said here. I don't know that anything materialistic can make one's life that much more rewarding. That said, Apple sells them by the ton but wouldn't be able to sell them by the ton if they charged $2000 versus $700, which has been my point to Pride.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I didn’t change the subject. It was my first point dipshit and you jumped In the middle to stir the pot.

7. Tiger in NC

You made the claim that federal budget deficits have no effect on the economy or business in general and I rebutted it by telling you exactly how those deficits effect business. Like I said, don't take my word for it.....go google it for yourself.

8. Tiger in NC

yes because you were wrong and I've illustrated that over the past few pages.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No I never said that had “No Effect”.

10. Tiger in NC

semantics again? seems to be your fall back today.....