Christmas parade massacre

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by fanatic, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

On Fox, Sean Hannity asked donald trump to comment on the Waukesha tragedy. Here is what that demented narcissistic moron had to say:

"The good news is he hated trump, OK? He hated trump."

Seriously, I could break that down from several different angles, but I really don't have to. The mental disease that caused that response is quite evident.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Trumps was just glad to hear that he didn't like the Trumps because you would have said that he was a MAGA killing machine.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So Rex why has this disappeared from the national MSM spotlight? Why do the headlines say it was a SUV that mowed those people down with no mention of the driver’s race, past or social media postings. Since it was a black man with much greater evidence and record of racist bias than Kyle ever showed, are deliberately silent because it doesn’t fit the narrative?
    So tell me since you were so quick to call Kyle a racist murderer what are your thoughts about this incident? Is Darrell a racist thug murderer or was it just a tragic accident? Show us your true colors.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not saying Brooks is not a racist, but inasmuch as he'd already mowed down a black woman with his vehicle it would be difficult to paint it as a racial incident. Kyle Rittenhouse injected himself into a protest against racial injustice, so it's very easy to conclude he's a white supremacist.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah KR was opposed to destruction of property of innocent people, not anything to do with the protest itself. are you not opposed to burning people's car dealerships? people who are completely innocent and have nothing to do with anything? what? you are? nAZI!

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You don't believe that. Especially when you know that with a previous racial protest he had said he wished he was there to shoot the looters (a matter, by the way, that his grandfatherly judge refused to allow at his trial).

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this supports my point, not opposes it. opposing the looters is defending the innocent. you are directly supporting my point that KR was there to oppose destruction of property of the innocent, in this case i think it was a used car dealership?

you are on the side of the looters?

is your position that the owner of the used car place should be financially ruined owing to him being a racist?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There are plenty of looters everywhere, outside of racial protests.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So his preventing a burning dumpster from ramming a building and protecting a black owned business are racist acts? You’re so blinded by prejudice you can’t get the truth.

fanatic likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am sure KR would like to defend those properties as well. i would like all looters and arsonists stopped. in fact i would like them shot, as i think deterrence works, and if looters starting getting shot, the rest stop looting.

do you think the owners of the car dealership were racist for not wanting their inventory of cars burned?

if BLM wanted to burn down your family business, would you allow it, or resist, like a klansman?

shane0911, LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.