Chris Wallace

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Take a look at this smug sorry ass excuse for a Fox anchor
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1284211497388797954?s=20

So to me if you are "re-directing" funds away from the police you are not adding more funding or keeping the same funding for police but rather TAKING AWAY funds which is to me de-funding not funding. Here's simple math that the math challenged might understand. You have 5 LGBT whatever's 2 are arrested for molesting little girls in a girls bathroom because it's now OK for them to use a girls bathroom. Therefore 2 LGBT whatever's have been redirected away, taken from or de-funded from the LGBT community. You now have less LGBT's than you had before. See simple answer do you get it now? where is that LGBT community BTW?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ice-funding-is-the-same-as-defund-the-police/

Has anyone seen this POS Wallace do this to a DEMOCRAT?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

good morning Kiki. What are you not pissed about today? Today is a good day.

kcal, GiantDuckFan, Winston1 and 4 others like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Pissed yes unhappy NEAUX. I am sitting on my back porch with my right wing (well I dont belive in right wing just RIGHT or wrong) wife eating French toast with coffee enjoying our life literally on da bayou, see pic below I just took.

Not the pic I just took it was too large to upload but sitting on the porch this morning how can I be unhappy?

9925.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    mancha, HalloweenRun and Frogleg like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A democratic could buy the house next door

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

boggy_creek_ii_and_the_legend_continues_1985_2.jpg

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Wallace is a rarity today, an interviewer who asks hard questions and doesn’t take the usual BS answers no matter who he’s interviewing. That speaks well of him.
    If the president could have answered Wallace’s questions it would have helped. At the same time I’d like to see Wallace have the same opportunity with Biden. Me thinks Joe would not fair any better. Actually I doubt Biden has the balls.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Damn Kiki: Very, very nice place. How in the hell can you live there and be so damn angry? What a beautiful spread, Congratulations!

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't let my rants fool you HR. I may be a curmudgeon but I am very happy because I have my health, good kids and a happy wife. But yes damm angry at this plandemic and the crap going on in the streets. It really is possible to be happy yet angry at what's happening in my country. How can I not be happy getting up in the morning and having coffee on the bayou.

mctiger and GiantDuckFan like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wallace is no rarity he is the same old got ya asshole like Jim Acosta is. Redirect is the same as defunding yet Wallace knowing that hammered Trump. The left love those buzz words like for instance "invest". Like we need more investment in schools, in the environment or housing. "Investment" of to a DEMOCRAT means we are going to tax the living hell out of you.

Assholes like Wallace you can find on all the networks including Fox now. Newsmax, OAN and The Blaze are the only outlets for a conservative.