Chris Faulk & Craig Loston

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jan 7, 2013.

1. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

Right up top with the best of 'em for sure. Not sure if they beat the '01 class, but it's close. Depending on the way/with who this years class closes out, they've got a chance to finish right up there as well. Guess we'll see in about three years or so.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Looks like someone gave you some bad info. The paperwork has been filed....Faulk is entering the draft.

TigerTap likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

not so fast my friend!

lee.jpg

TigerTap likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Why are so many players leaving. This is unprecedented and seems to indicate a very big problem within the team. Of course, this is speculation on my part, but I'd like to hear opinions on why it's happening.

5. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I was thinking the same thing.

6. shane0911

maybe there isn't any "conspiracy", I doubt that there is any tension between any of the players, in fact I'd be amazed if there was. I don't even think there is any between the players and the coaches. I'm sure all the players love and respect the coaches more than we can imagine.

My .02 is that they have seen this movie before. They know how it ends. Not ready to put it all on the line for one more year and risk injury to run the same old crap out there game after game get up by 3 pts and put it in the hands of the defense. They can have that line of thinking and still respect the staff for the time and effort they have invested in each other.

b_leblanc and fanatic like this.
  7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Probably has more to do with recruiting kids who are poor, or has a small family themselves... money is a major motivator when you either don't have it or desperately need it.

Of course there could be issues within the program I guess, but if that were the case i'd think the dirty laundry would be aired out by now.

8. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

As others are saying, I really hope there are no problems with the program. Just the way things go, I suppose.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

how does kids going to the NFL relate to a problem?

10. shane0911

I think they are referring to the high number of underclassmen leaving for the NFL when sticking around would benefit them. As some have pointed out in the case of Ware and Ford, probably a good decision to jump now. Same goes for big Sam, I think Mingo could have done well for himself by staying another year. Perhaps not draft status wise but another year to get bigger and stronger would help. I think he will get eaten alive in the show. The rest of them are just chasing steam and other than Reid, will probably have short lived NFL careers.

A lot of words to say "Why so many Jr's leaving?"