Chipeace, I admire your sentiment

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TigerTap, Sep 7, 2017.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

@Chipeace

about Louisiana players wanting for play at LSU. In all honesty, the recruiting game has changed significantly since the 1980's. I believe it changed the most in the early 90's. Many of the Louisiana players the commit earlynow, know they aren't going to get the huge offers of the top players. Some will work out, some won't. like most schools.

I think it's absurd that some come on here & call them "Traitors" & "We don't want them anyway". Or my favorite "Fuck them!" Not many here live in the Projects down in New Orleans either, myself included. But the thread above get shut down & locked up because of some hurt feelings. That's a shane really. Even Hillary Clinton's cabana boy @Rex tried to hit me with his purse. Now get has the mind virus & tennis elbow. Oh, well he & she have blamed everyone else, why not Tap.. :D

At least you are very honest in saying you don't know where you'd go as a recruit. It's easy to say LSU. But if your a RB ( or WR, DB.. whatever}, being recruited by a Top 5 team, returning about 15 Starters & only seem to need a RB..that is very tough to turn down.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Fan is short for fanatic. Remember an all everything RB from Lake Charles named Johnny Hector. He got death threats from LSU fans when he signed with the Aggies. Not that the same thing doesn't happen everywhere. In Alabama they probably carry out their threats.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

My feelings were never hurt... and don't pretend you were in that thread to defend the recruits... as usual, you were there to defend Les Miles and were using the loss of Dylan Moses as some sort of argument that Les should still be here.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This thread wow. I mean on one hand Taint is making fun of @Rex and I like that. The other, @Rex is talking shit back and I like that. Though, I cant stand neither of them!

You guys are making it really hard on me.

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I have to say @Rex in the football threads and Rex in FSA are like two different people

TigerTap and Bayou Tiger like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You haven't seen some of the drivel he's posted in the music thread.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You probably meant "either of them" right there.

KyleK and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I know this much:. Les's wasn't good enough to keep his job, nor should it have been. Top that, Trumplodyte.... as if you could. LOL

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There was nothing wrong with Les's recruiting. I was the way he coached them once they got here that cost him his job.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Miles didn't coach defense. He was too busy micromanaging whoever was his OC.