Chaz Ramsey receiving Death Threats

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Aubie16, Jan 31, 2008.

1. emry123

emry123 Founding Member

Are you kidding me??? I was in horror when I watched that fat lard chop block Dorsey because he could not keep up. Do not for a second believe that guy or his dad about him not knowing what he was doing. I do not agree with the death threats (which are ridiculous) but that guy deserves eye for an eye....

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

me neither but i pretend to for fun. plus the serious whackos get angrier and stay motivated to continue the death threats.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

lol, fine, ill play along.

he should die.

4. LuvinLes

LuvinLes Founding Member

[/QUOTE]

OK now hold on a sec....what he did was wrong, no doubt...but sheesh..your headin' back to the stone age...do we chop off the 7 year olds hand b/c he stole the pack of gum from Circle K? Or gash out the eyes of anyone who has ever cheated on a test??? I sure as hell hope not.....I might end up without any parts if we start doing stuff that way!! Not a pretty sight!

Be angry as the ADULTS who didn't do their JOB by teaching him the right way (or for being to dumb to get caught) and be THANKFUL we're not reading this about one of our players...I doubt we know the entire story..just remember it can all turn at any moment and be us in the not so lucious limelight

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Publicly apologized? What apology does Ramsey owe to the public or to you?

Ramsey apologized (like a man) to Dorsey and to Miles, even though Ziemba was the cause of the incident.

"Let it be known it was an execution mistake?" Tuberville and staff let it be known immediately - directly to Miles and to the public through the media.

an "eye for an eye?" ..... did you feel that way when Dorsey crippled Brandon Cox for the remainder of the '06 season? The hypocrisy is, at times ....... astounding. :lol: It's football .... grow a pair.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I'd like to see some evidence that these alleged "death threats" are real and not a figment of someone's imagination.

I'm not one to believe such an allegation simply because somebody says it happened.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

they happen all the time on them internets. id be shocked if he didnt have plenty from all the drunk college students out there with access to his name/information.

just ask tebow.

But, they have 99% less chance of happening than when my dad threatened to beat my ass.

8. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

So exactly how do you explain the replay of the Clemson game when it happened for the second time? I mean when you watch the replay he dives at the DT's knees when he is looking right at the gaurd who is oboviously ****ing engaged. Execution mistake or not.......there seems to be a pattern.

:tigereye:

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Not just engaged, but it looks like the gaurd reaches back to hold on a little longer before the chop.

10. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

Well, seeing as my infant sons name is Chandler I just assumed you had some badass name that justifies you making fun of other people's...

Way to dodge the question though....

Sincerely,
    Matt