Chavis gone... Who should we pursue as new DC?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Dec 30, 2014.

1. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

and yeah how many other years cathy that miles has had a inept offense?,one year out of how many,how many years has the defense bailed us out,and what about deer in head lights jefferson he was really fantastic against alabama.

2. lsufan52

c'mon cathy its chavis's fault

furduknfish likes this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

shane0911 likes this.
  4. lsufan52

5. lsufan52

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

The kiddies need their catharsis rituals. Too old to cry and too young to have gained wisdom.

Herb and TigerTap like this.
  7. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

What a crock of total donkey dung. We had a record setting offense last year and they carried the D last year. We lost games as a result of prevent D and that is on Chavis. Yes the head coach could tell him to pressure, but maybe that is why the Chief was willing to leave. Landry, Beckham and Mett all have said good things about Cameron but what do they know? Ban me please...it will keep my common sense intact.

TigerTap likes this.
  8. Tiger Exile

Let me introduce you to an alternate reality - maybe this year's team was a statistical outlier under Cam Cameron. Two inexperienced quarterbacks and yes, I agree that Jennings isn't great. He (Cameron) had talent last year, his first year, and was spectacular with a crappy defense. The guy that he thought could move us forward shit the bed against an Auburn team that lost to Wisconsin yesterday. Just a rebuilding year and EVERY team goes through it, even Saint Nick's team. We are younger than every SEC team except Tennessee and show a ton of promise. There should be excitement but instead we get nothing but negativity. I used to argue with Florida, FSU and other schools' alums that we were not the worst fans in the country, but now that this site is so fricking negative I am not so sure.

Winston1 and northernvatiger like this.
  9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Even when your Saint Nick has a "rebuilding" year they're competing for the SECC and a BCS bowl. Even in their Sugar losses, at least they're getting there consistently, which is why they continue raking in #1 recruiting classes, they do more to develop players then LSU does. Their level of consistent play is worlds apart from LSU's consistent level of down play. To deny that is utterly delusional. Every year it's the same thing, we're young, we're inexperienced, we're this or we're that. Time to cut the excuses and either develop talent and put a competitive product on the field, or send Miles out to pasture and find someone who wants to come in and make LSU competitive.

10. Tiger Exile

Sure Alabama has had more #1 recruiting classes - five straight? Who has more in the NFL over the last three seasons alone? I guess the development of Bama players is so much better that they choose to stay in school and become doctors and lawyers and such. The delusion is that we would not regress with twice as many early departures than Alabama. To say every year they are world's apart is just total BS, including 2011/12 - three years ago. The last two years could have been wins if our DC doesn't play prevent either. The margin is small and Bama has had a lucky streak similar to one we have had in the past. I hope you enjoy them in their world beater of a national championship, just like last year. Oh, wait, that didn't happen.

Winston1, LSUDad and TigerTap like this.