Chavis gone... Who should we pursue as new DC?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Dec 30, 2014.

1. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

Then you can see how it can't be taken as anything other than rumor, like any other anonymous message board poster.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

3. LaSalleAve

I love reading your posts for what it's worth.

titoabad1, didit, GregLSU and 2 others like this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Like I said, you can ignore, it's not that hard.

Tell me what would it prove if I gave out his name? You gonna call and question?

5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

This really can't be said enough. He got a 350k-400k per year raise. Everyone of us would have taken that. Give me a break with all this crybaby stuff. Football is a business and he made a business decision. I hold no ill will towards the guy.

6. mobius481

I have no idea what this is all about but did you say the DC's name and won't say the source or did you not give any info? It doesn't matter to me, I just don't want to dig through another 20 pages of posts if you wouldn't mind repeating what a few seem to be in a tizzy about. Thanks

7. mobius481

8. LaSalleAve

Bring in Pendergrast, move Brick to LB's, O coaches the D line. Problem solved.

We wouldn't lose in d linemen and LB's anymore.

furduknfish, GregLSU and uscvball like this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I would reconsider this one.....

"When Grantham was coaching Georgia’s defense, two recurring problems aggravated Bulldogs fans: the tendency of the run defense to wear down in the second half and Grantham’s inability to get his signals in quickly enough to handle a hurry-up offense.

Fortunately for Georgia, those Grantham tendencies were still apparent Tuesday night in Charlotte, as his former team racked up 505 yards of offense, despite having the backup quarterback in for just over half of the game. Louisville came into the game with the nation’s third-ranked run defense, allowing just 93.7 yards a game, but 305 of the Dawgs’ offensive yards came on the ground (all but 85 in the second half), and Nick Chubb scored a touchdown on a hurry-up play where the Cardinals defenders couldn’t manage to get into position in time.

It was a record-setting night for Chubb, who earned MVP honors and set school and conference bowl records with a career-high 266 yards of rushing and two touchdowns on 33 carries, the second-best running performance in UGA history, trailing only Herschel Walker’s 283 as a freshman in 1980 versus Vanderbilt."

10. mobius481

But we have one too many coaches right?