Chase Clement

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by clair, Oct 21, 2007.

1. CParso

CParso Founding Member

We'll see what happens in the end of this recruiting season, but Saban didn't get any Louisiana players that had LSU offers last year, and as of right now the only one that appears to be his for the taking this year is Robby Green, and the impression I've gotten was that he is a back-up option for LSU.

2. BayouIrish

BayouIrish Founding Member

I've gotten the impression that he is a kid that enjoys the recruiting process and all of the attention that comes with it. I've met several seniors over the last couple of years that pretty much know where they're going, but enjoy the visits and attention they get from different schools.

If that is the case, and you take into consideration Miles' policy of taking yourself out of the recruitment game if you committ, and I think that might be an explanation for why he's waiting.

This is just my personal opinion/theory based upon very small tid bits of information from the Thib. area. I have heard though, that he will end up at LSU when all is said and done.

3. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

At the AU game, he was wearing a red shirt. I started raggin him about not wearing purple or gold. He said first off, he doesnt want to show any favoritism. (which from when we started hanging out, i just assumed he'd be playing at LSU). But after actually getting into his recruiting and all that, im not so sure. He really seemed to like Bamer. :confused: :confused:

Anyway, im trying my hardest to push LSU :thumb:

4. philter

philter Founding Member

I think he's trying to play the game...trying to create the impression he hasn't made up his mind - why he wants to do this I have no idea other than having fun. But he would be foolish to end up anywhere but LSU ...it's home, the position is as open as it ever will be, and he can go on to bigger and better things from the coaching and tradition here.

Plus, he was heard recruiting players to LSU at the UF game.

5. Potted Plant

Potted Plant Founding Member

I'll believe Chase Clement to Bama when he makes the commitment. I do not see that happening at all. He's taking his trips and having some fun, but when it comes down to make the decision, I believe he is very likely to be all-LSU.