Champions Are Won One Game At A Time....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mayk, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

That's what I'm saying..you said it looks funny to you even when we've stated that this is something that has been going on in this forum for a long time now.

We even explained it to you. It didn't hurt my feelings but I just retorted in saying that your "dot the I" guy looks, I guess, "funny" (not the word I would use) high-stepping it to the I, especially with that big-a$$ instrument.

I was going to say "Beat the buck out of the f**keyes" but I found it tasteless...would you have rather had that?

And I agree, we are lucky that WVA lost...but luck has nothing to do with it when our conference actually holds a championship...unlike some who sit at home on a couch waiting for their slot.

2. mayk

mayk Freshman

LSUTiger 327:
    Now THAT is a pretty cool logo....The only home game I saw this year from LSU was the last one and your logo on your field is wild....

Has it always been like that? Could have sworn your old logo was similar to the NFL Bengals, but in yellow and purple....

Cool logo...
    :tigereye:

KM:thumb:

Edit:
    lsu-mackey:
    No longer need to direct posts to me, as your latest post clearly indicates you can not carry on a fun conversation without demonstrating your lack of class....nice..

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Recommendation: settle down and do it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.