CFB Playoffs begin today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jan 1, 2021.

?

Who wins?

1. Alabama

19 vote(s)
    73.1%
  2. Notre Dame

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Clemson

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  4. tOhio State

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. I'm pretending not to watch/care

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Who did you pull for last year in the championship game?

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I just want to see a competitive game. Those are few and far between in college football these days. I took a wonderful nap during the Notre Dame game today.

Perple likes this.
  3. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Didn’t say that. This season is more like a glorified collection of scrimmages. Opt-outs and covid cancellations destroyed continuity, flow of the season and any sense of normalcy. No packed, rocking stadiums, cheer leaders, .... i could go on and on. Better than nothing, but definitely not a normal season. I think that not having a national championship playoff would have been more fitting. And before you ask, yes I would feel the same even if LSU was one if the 4 teams.

LSU_4_LIFE and ehusson80 like this.
  4. ehusson80

About time to pull more offensive starters. #8 for example. Too valuable to risk. Bigger fish to fry next week. I am a big Buckeye fan. At least until it comes to LSU.

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Ohio State 645 yards
    Clemson 380 yards

5 minutes approx left

unclenick likes this.
  6. ehusson80

Definitely. It’s apples to oranges when it comes to this season. This season is more of a regional championship. Just a broad region more sparsely with competition. In no way was there any semblance of an equal opportunity. National championship? No way. Call it a CFP championship. Not a National championship.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

These fucking flag throwing on every other down zebras are why the games drag on for ever, & ever, & ever. Enough already. Particularly when the game is all but over.

ehusson80 and Winston1 like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm starting to wonder why you bother?

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. ehusson80

The Ohio State/ Bama “title game” has a Bama/LSU title game feel. Bama doesn’t believe Ohio State should be there and Ohio State will take that personally. Bama fans have that excuse ready to go. You feel that in the pit of your stomach Bama fans? Listen up Tap... You won’t admit it but you know it’s there. It’s called fear. You almost thought you could just slip in and out and steal a trophy. Like in a fantasy league where 70% are auto draft teams with no one at the wheel. You built up gaudy stats against teams who couldn’t give it their all. Or maybe had more important matters. Bama fans don’t understand or care about real priorities. Only paper championships count to them. Well, Ohio State wasn’t asleep at the wheel. Ohio State is the turd in y’all punch bowl. You’re going to get that turd shoved down your throat. It’s gonna sting. Real bad. Good luck next year. Lol

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Good call. I was stunned.

Winston1, Bengal B and TigerTap like this.